CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Masters

Getting Exemptions The Shtick is on a distinguished road The Shtick's Avatar

The Masters

So, does Mike Weir have a chance in repeating as Master's Champ? Is Adam Scott for real? Or will Tiger battle excuses for bad play and win his first major in two years? John Daly barely made it there, will he be a factor? Let's hear it guys......

Eagle Deep Woods is on a distinguished road
    All opinion, so here goes...

>does Mike Weir have a chance in repeating as Master's Champ?

Sure. But his chances are low. I'd put it at a 1% chance.

>Is Adam Scott for real?

I think so.

>Or will Tiger battle excuses for bad play and win his first major in two years?

You know what I think is missing from the Tiger I used to watch: his heart. Now thats he's getting ready to marry, its as if he sees something more important than golf...but he does shine at majors, so I'll say he wins it just to shut up the critics.

>John Daly barely made it there, will he be a factor?

I say no, not at all.

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shtick
    So, does Mike Weir have a chance in repeating as Master's Champ? Is Adam Scott for real? Or will Tiger battle excuses for bad play and win his first major in two years? John Daly barely made it there, will he be a factor? Let's hear it guys......
    I hope it's Mike

Tiger. Well you never say never after watching him at the TPC this week. I think he needs to get back to Butch

Daly. Could be his year. If it's not Mike I hope it's JD. If it's not JD I hope it's Tiger.

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    >Does Mike Weir have a chance in repeating as Master's Champ?

Yes, although he's definitely got to play better than he has lately. I would say he'll finish in the top-15 for sure.

>Is Adam Scott for real?

Well, either that or a really good computer graphic. Scott seems like he'll be one of the guys that gets notoriety on the tour. Nice, well-mannered young guy, plays a solid game from tee-to-green. Don't think he'll win this one though....

>Or will Tiger battle excuses for bad play and win his first major in two years?

He'll play better, but won't win. He has his woman on his mind, and that's fine. He's a great player, but I don't like him at all. Hope he misses the cut!

>John Daly barely made it there, will he be a factor?

Maybe in beer sales receipts. Ouch.... I think Big John will do okay. Maybe top-10 because his short game seems dialed in. Needs to make some key putts though.

>The winner, in my opinion will be Phil "Man-B00BS" Mickelson. After a 35' birdie putt on 18 on Sunday, Mickelson pulls up his shirt with a NIKE sports-bra showing a la Brandy Chastain.

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Medalist faldo is on a distinguished road faldo's Avatar
    BANG on Dano.

Big, jiggly PHIL will be the Champ.........

Thread Information