100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    3 Wood maximus is on a distinguished road maximus's Avatar

Suunto G6 Golf Watch.

http://www.pccoach.com/reviews/suunt...o_g6pro_5m.htm

My girlfriend picked me up one of these for an anniversary gift and I have yet to try it out. It was a very generous and thoughtful gift, and I'm hoping it will help out my golf game (right now typically shooting high 80s low 90s). Anyone use one, or know anyone that has? I had not heard of a device like this until I opened the box.

I plan on signing up for the OAC golf school this winter, so hopefully by the end of April, this watch will have some nice consistent stroke information stored, that I can use as a reference for next season.

Worse case scenario, I have a nifty looking watch that I can use to keep score, and calculate my handicap on the fly.

btw: They didn't have the G6 "Pro" version at Golf Town, so this didn't come with the Suunto Golf Manager 3.0 software and USB interface cable, if anyone knows where I can pick these up, let me know (I haven't had success finding them online yet).

5 Wood PatS is on a distinguished road PatS's Avatar
    Looks pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    http://www.pccoach.com/reviews/suunt...o_g6pro_5m.htm

My girlfriend picked me up one of these for an anniversary gift and I have yet to try it out. It was a very generous and thoughtful gift, and I'm hoping it will help out my golf game (right now typically shooting high 80s low 90s). Anyone use one, or know anyone that has? I had not heard of a device like this until I opened the box.

I plan on signing up for the OAC golf school this winter, so hopefully by the end of April, this watch will have some nice consistent stroke information stored, that I can use as a reference for next season.

Worse case scenario, I have a nifty looking watch that I can use to keep score, and calculate my handicap on the fly.

btw: They didn't have the G6 "Pro" version at Golf Town, so this didn't come with the Suunto Golf Manager 3.0 software and USB interface cable, if anyone knows where I can pick these up, let me know (I haven't had success finding them online yet).

Wannamaker mjf is on a distinguished road mjf's Avatar
    Hey... I know a guy at work who has one of these!

3 Wood maximus is on a distinguished road maximus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjf View Post
    Hey... I know a guy at work who has one of these!
    He's probably thinking he should get you to wear the watch during a round, so the mjf special swing formula can be recorded.

Thread Information