CorporateGolfXtra 2024

View Poll Results: How many rounds this year.

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10 (Sorry)

5 4.85%
  • 11-25

11 10.68%
  • 26-40

23 22.33%
  • 41-55

22 21.36%
  • 56-70

15 14.56%
  • 71+ (OINK!)

27 26.21%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    Thanks Dan. This is quite an honour; being "Golf Pig" of the year. (I think).
    Congrats to Kerisb as well.

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Congrats to you also rpangman. I am still hoping for a few nice days before my season is over. My husband just shakes his head, to think just a few years ago I was watching him leave to go out for a golf game,and I made fun of him chasing a white ball around the field. Now it is me that chases that ball around the field and I love it. However there are 3 people in this forum especially that I have spent alot of time golfing with and they made my season a wonderful so thanks go to Driverdave, Foxman and Logan69. Here's hoping for another great season next year.
    Oh and golfbum, that is the great thing about being a member, you don't mind playing in bad weather cus even a few holes is better than no holes!!
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Congrats to you both. I can't imagine playing as many games as either of you. What are you going to do now?

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by little brit View Post
    Congrats to you both. I can't imagine playing as many games as either of you. What are you going to do now?

Depression for the winter has already set in. Actually I will drive my husband nuts with some honey do lists, and money allowing we have some home renovations we would like to do, and yes we do them together ourselves. Right now getting materials and plans together to do a kitchen renovation.
    But each sunny day Dave has to tell me no............it is too cold to golf today Never ever thought I would get so hooked on this game. The other pasttime I find helps a bit is golfing computer games. My husband and I are very competitive towards each other and we always find something to keep us competing with each other on some level.
    Actually in the past month or so I have beat him in match play on the course a couple of times, never dreamt I would ever even come close to doing that so there is another push for me when I get onto the course in the spring.....to beat him regularly
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Good grief Kerry---with the price of gas now you should take a quick trip to Myrtle

Congrats-----again Gee if I dont see you guys soon---I'll have more balls for you----How about Harbour Town PGA Course and Pinehurst? Leaving January 28th I just ducked
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Golf Pig of the Year 07,08 rpangman is on a distinguished road rpangman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by little brit View Post
    My wife and I are leaving for Florida in a week. We may even take our golf clubs with us.Just can't seem to get enough of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Depression for the winter has already set in. Actually I will drive my husband nuts with some honey do lists, and money allowing we have some home renovations we would like to do, and yes we do them together ourselves. Right now getting materials and plans together to do a kitchen renovation.
    But each sunny day Dave has to tell me no............it is too cold to golf today Never ever thought I would get so hooked on this game. The other pasttime I find helps a bit is golfing computer games. My husband and I are very competitive towards each other and we always find something to keep us competing with each other on some level.
    Actually in the past month or so I have beat him in match play on the course a couple of times, never dreamt I would ever even come close to doing that so there is another push for me when I get onto the course in the spring.....to beat him regularly
    Sounds like a pretty busy winter ahead then we got our renos done this year while I was golfing. You wouldn't want to see our house if we had done it ourselves a divorce would happen shortly after too, I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rpangman View Post
    My wife and I are leaving for Florida in a week. We may even take our golf clubs with us.Just can't seem to get enough of the game.
    Lucky you I wish my hubby golfed, I can only get him out a couple of times a year. although, if I had been golfing as much as you I think I would need the winter break. (well a month at least)

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    You say that now, but in 2 weeks you'd have cabin feaver. I already do. Time for Golf-O-Max methinks.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Go out and buy a Wii game
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by rpangman View Post

Ronnie you know I could have taken the title from you this year if working at the golf course had not gotten in my way

Congrats, you are a Pig in more than one way again this year

I think it is time for Dan to remove Golf Pig of 2006 from under my avatar. Just leave it blank Dan!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    I am not sure, but I think it must be at least 70 rounds, maybe it just feels like it..

Medalist faldo is on a distinguished road faldo's Avatar
    I give up, stopping at 93 (down 25 from '07). So many in the rain...........sigh........

Now that we've discovered Match-play, a lot more rounds get played. I didn't try to convert many for 'Capping purposes as there were so many holes conceded when neither of us was anywhere near the green yet.

Also when it's 2 vs. 2 best ball we just concentrate on winning our buddies $$$.

Happy off-season all,
    G.

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    I believe I had about 60 rounds this year, Oh to be retired with a little money!!! Well I can dream can't I ???

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    60 rounds! That must be a mistake, Frank. You practice more than 60 rounds on the range. I'll let you know next year what retirement brings for the eager golfer.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster15213 View Post
    I believe I had about 60 rounds this year, Oh to be retired with a little money!!! Well I can dream can't I ???

Thread Information