CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road

Scotty's traditional Las Vegas release was today

08 Vegas, orange, green and purple clip tools covered in dollar signs, a bunch of cash covers.

Known entity lms is on a distinguished road lms's Avatar
    I chose a free round at Loch March over waiting around for this - turns out there was nothing worth picking up anyway, again.

I ended up picking up the hc and all 3 tools (of course). I think that the cover is a nice throwback to the gaudy Las Vegas of the 1970's.

3 Iron tko is on a distinguished road tko's Avatar
    Where can I find a link to this stuff. I cant see anything on the site?
    "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know."

Pics. There are also 6 different cash covers.
    Attached Images

Thanks very much Atomic. Any idea where I can find a link to the cash covers?
    "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know."

Quote Originally Posted by tko View Post
    Where can I find a link to this stuff. I cant see anything on the site?

If you are not a member then you have to wait 48 hours from when members were able to buy the stuff.

If you just want a headcover, TCC a few days after the stuff is available is the best place to look, as many guys buy multiple covers hoping to get a limited one, and then sell off their extras. Plus most will ship it much cheaper than Scotty.

Studio Store: Cameron Creations

Scotty Cameron Ball Tool $44.00 Lining up putts has never been so easy.
    This item is not in stock.
    Clip Pivot Tool - Dancing Money - Sublime Lime $24.00 Repair ball marks quicker with the handy Clip Pivot Tool in Sublime Lime.
    Clip Pivot Tool - Dancing Money - Cosmic Grape $24.00 Scotty's latest clip pivot tool, now in Cosmic Grape with Dancing Money signs.
    Clip Pivot Tool - Dancing Money - Solar Squeeze $24.00 Flash your new Clip Pivot Tool in radiant Solar Squeeze.
    Exotic Tejus Lizard Cash Cover - Burgundy $156.00 Deep burgundy and an innovative history gives this Tejus lizard Cash Cover its rich character.
    Exotic Tejus Lizard Cash Cover - Brown $156.00 The best way to cover your bets - The Cameron Cash Cover.
    Cash Cover - Exotic Tejus Lizard (Kimono Dyed Brown) $156.00 Check out the first of its kind, Scotty's Kimono Dyed Brown Tejus Lizard cash cover.
    Cash Cover - Exotic Tejus Lizard (Kimono Dyed Green) $156.00 Check out our Kimono Dyed Green cash covers!
    Cash Cover - Exotic Tejus Lizard (Kimono Dyed Red) $156.00 Can it get more exotic? Check out Scotty's Kimono Dyed Red Tejus Lizard cash cover.
    Cash Cover - Exotic Tejus Lizard (Kimono Dyed Purple) $156.00 Tee it up with Scotty's Kimono Dyed Purple Tejus Lizard cash cover in your pocket.
    Cash Cover O Ring $2.99 For those who had to reach into your pockets at the end of the round, only to find a broken band, we have something for you.
    Scotty Cameron World Book $85.00 The commemorative Scotty Cameron World publication, signed by Scotty, is only available here.
    ''The Art of Putters, The Scotty Cameron Story - Autographed by Scotty Cameron'' $69.95 If you are just learning about the history of Scotty's putters or have owned them for years, the ''Art of Putters'' is a great book for reference and information.
    Cameron Pivot Tool $10.00 Replace your lost pivot tool, or try one for the first time here at scottycameron.com!
    Pivot Tool with Alligator holster $275.00 For the golfer who has everything, there is the Stainless Steel Pivot Tool.
    Stainless Steel Pivot Tool Display $89.00 The perfect spot for all of your pivot tools.
    Leather COA Frame $89.00 Show off your COA with the good looks of leather.
    Purple Putter Bag $42.00 No pampered putter should be without a Scotty Cameron Purple Putter Bag.

Thanks for this .

Thread Information