100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

New Taylormade preowned store

Taking a page out of callaway's marketing Taylormade has opened a preowned store.
    I will post the website addy when I get home
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Fairway Junkie Michael is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Taking a page out of callaway's marketing Taylormade has opened a preowned store.
    I will post the website addy when I get home
    From what I can see, they don't ship to Canada, says US only. Here is the link.

http://www.taylormadegolfpreowned.com/

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Tried to phone them Luc and can not get through.Also on the site it has shipping info to the U.S.A only?
    Sent them an E-Mail and waiting for and answer.

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Just got an E-mail back from T.M.Due to contractual blah blah blah,can not offer service to Canada.What are we a third world country?That !"#$% stinks.I thought we had free trade with them.

Major Poster Chambokl is on a distinguished road Chambokl's Avatar
    Just send them a nasty email. They should ship to Canada no questions ask... More people should email them even if it is just on principle... Thanks guys.
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Well. from their prices I rather take my chances with the Taylormade dealer on Ebay, I can bid on items I want and they have a ton of them. I have purchased a ton of stuff from them, registered the serial numbers with TM and never a problem.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    I believe that various golf manufacturers have to control what inventory goes to the US and to Canada. If the US stuff is allowed in here, then the Canadian reps will lose their business. I know for Scotty Cameron retail putters, they aren't supposed to ship from the states to here either.

TM used golf clubs

I see your point but this is used equippement.I dont think the reps. are interrested in
    used clubs.Anyways I also found another site to buy on E-Bay and have already bought a 3 wood last night.So its there lost.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    I believe that various golf manufacturers have to control what inventory goes to the US and to Canada. If the US stuff is allowed in here, then the Canadian reps will lose their business. I know for Scotty Cameron retail putters, they aren't supposed to ship from the states to here either.

Taylor Made used clubs

Took your advise Jean_guy and just sent them a note telling them how much business
    we do here on the Ottawa Golf Forum and what they are missing out on.Just think Geoff could keep them in business for a few years just with his purchases.LOL.
    Anyways waiting for an answer and dont expect much but it feels good to vent.
    Cheers

uote=Chambokl;280315]Just send them a nasty email. They should ship to Canada no questions ask... More people should email them even if it is just on principle... Thanks guys.[/quote]

9 Iron malfar is on a distinguished road
    I've been buying stuff from them since Xmas. Five hybrids and a 3 wood. Condition of the stuff is amazing - the lowest price for a Burner Hybrid rated at VG is $59. They come with the original warranty stickers still on the shaft - the sticker is a bit rubbed and hard to read - but the amazing thing is that is the only wear I can find on any of these clubs - the faces and sole have few if any marks on them - sometimes a bit of dirt in the crevices, but that is it. And that is for the cheapest they have - I can't imagine how excellent or mint could be any better. And if I buy two I usually get free shipping to he son's place in Chicago. Place is a gold mine!!

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Well. from their prices I rather take my chances with the Taylormade dealer on Ebay, I can bid on items I want and they have a ton of them. I have purchased a ton of stuff from them, registered the serial numbers with TM and never a problem.
    What's the ebay name??

Thread Information