CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bogie Kakarot is on a distinguished road

New and sealed: Taylormade Burner Plus Comb Set Stl. 3H 4H 5-PW S-flex

Just released, retail is $800 before taxes, I will ask $500 shipped OBO! Shipping mid next week (holidays etc). Unopened, in the box still/sealed! Must go asap

Only trades I am interested in are: Burner 3&5 wood (08) and burner rescue #5 hybrid

http://www.golftown.com/gtcommerce/s...-P9394C23.aspx

Taylormade Burner PLUS Combo Steel Set:

3 Burner Rescue, 4 Burner Rescue +
    2 Headcovers + 5-PW Iron set
    Condition NEW, sealed in Plastic
    Loft: STD
    Lie : STD
    Shaft: STEEL
    Flex Stiff-Flex
    Shaft Length STD
    Gender Man
    Right Handed

Just released from Taylormade!

Product Detail
    TaylorMade Burner Plus Irons deliver legendary Burner power plus maximum TaylorMade forgiveness. Large clubheads with Inverted Cone Technology, advanced perimeter weighting and a multi-functional sole make these irons easy to launch and easy to play. The Combo set introduces Burner Rescue #3 & 4 hybrids in place of traditional 3 & 4 irons for increased playability and performance in the longer clubs.

Sold as an 8-piece set, 3 & 4 hybrid, 5 to 9 iron plus PW.

Please Note: Limited quantities available now. Pre-orders will be accepted on all items not in stock.

Features:
    • Large face with Inverted Cone Technology has an increased COR over a larger area for higher ball speed and distance
    • Advance perimeter weighting creates an extremely high MOI for unsurpassed forgiveness on off-centre hits
    • Multi-Functional sole offers the low-deep CG of a wide sole and the playability of a thin sole
    • SuperFast technology uses light and long shafts to promote faster swing speeds and increased distance

[EMAIL="darrow.andrews@gmail.com"]darrow.andrews@gmail.com[/EMAIL] to reach me on the fly, yes I am from Winnipeg, yes my heatware and ebay feedback is 185-0.

turkey day drop
    [EMAIL="darrow.andrews@gmail.com"]darrow.andrews@gmail.com[/EMAIL] to reach me on the fly, yes I am from Winnipeg, yes my heatware and ebay feedback is 185-0.

drop

last drop before I just return them!!

Competitor challengegolf is on a distinguished road challengegolf's Avatar
    Damn, those are fine looking. I have last years burner hybrid 3-4-5 and those thing are straight as an arrow. If I had not bought a new set of Cobra FP irons that I paid as much as what you are asking for yours, I would be all over these as I was looking at a set of burner XD irons and was hitting them so well but just could not bring myself to pay what they were asking for.
    Good luck
    Claude

Yea, I love the 3 and 4... they are sick, almost 2 easy to hit! I should use those instead of the drive, muahahaha

Thread Information