100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Fairway Junkie dasnutz is on a distinguished road dasnutz's Avatar

Golf Liquidators...

Went over last night, wasn';t too impressed with their selection. I was looking for some irons and only found a few sets of Ram and another set of something that I have never heard of. They had some older TM woods priced at 89.99$ and the TM 580 at $349 (I think). Other than that, not too much. Last time they were in town they had some TM 360 irons for sale, but not this time. I bought a really nice pair of Florsheim golf shoes the last time for $69 and they had some again yesterday. Anyone dig up anything that was worth the trip?

Das

Putter bogieman is on a distinguished road

golf liquidator

How long are they in town for ? and where is the location......

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by bogieman
    How long are they in town for ? and where is the location......

Thanks in advance
    They are located in the Travelodge Hotel off of Kirkwood beside the Embassy West hotel. They are here until tomorrow night and are open until 8pm.

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    I've been going there for years. They have'nt got the greatest selection in clubs (for the golfer who wants all the brand names) but for those just starting out, it's a great place to go. They do have other things as well that are well priced. I go there like I do the golf show, a spring ritual.

I always try and stock up on gloves. Bought 3 Baretta leather for $25. Good deal IMO.
    The last few years, I went there to get some fairway woods into my mother's golf bag for mother's day. Now she has em all so I buy gloves for me.

Btw, one year they didnt have the ladies left handed club I was looking for, so they put one together when they got back to their offices (Hamilton I beleive) and sent it to me in time for that mother's day.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Out of Bounds chipandput is on a distinguished road chipandput's Avatar

Florsheim shoes

Hi dasnutz! I tried those shoes and they fit great, but don't you find them to be heavy?After 18 you'll deserve an extra beer. ........chip

Quote Originally Posted by chipandput
    Hi dasnutz! I tried those shoes and they fit great, but don't you find them to be heavy?After 18 you'll deserve an extra beer. ........chip
    They are a tad heavy and took a few 18's to break 'em in that's for sure! But once they are broken in, they are SO comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    I've been going there for years. They have'nt got the greatest selection in clubs (for the golfer who wants all the brand names) but for those just starting out, it's a great place to go. They do have other things as well that are well priced. I go there like I do the golf show, a spring ritual.

I always try and stock up on gloves. Bought 3 Baretta leather for $25. Good deal IMO.
    The last few years, I went there to get some fairway woods into my mother's golf bag for mother's day. Now she has em all so I buy gloves for me.

Btw, one year they didnt have the ladies left handed club I was looking for, so they put one together when they got back to their offices (Hamilton I beleive) and sent it to me in time for that mother's day.

I definately agree that it is good for odds and ends, and some beginner sets

alice
    I used to manage the store that was opened here in Ottawa on Carling Ave. Lots of the stuff is hyped up by the staff. Buyer beware! If anyone wants more dirt send me a PM.

Putter Hole-in-One94 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dasnutz
    Went over last night, wasn';t too impressed with their selection. I was looking for some irons and only found a few sets of Ram and another set of something that I have never heard of. They had some older TM woods priced at 89.99$ and the TM 580 at $349 (I think). Other than that, not too much. Last time they were in town they had some TM 360 irons for sale, but not this time. I bought a really nice pair of Florsheim golf shoes the last time for $69 and they had some again yesterday. Anyone dig up anything that was worth the trip?

Das
    Hi:
    Looking for a tm 5wood can you tell me which store you went too. Thanks

Thread Information