CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattchew View Post
    I hope everything works out for you and this crap stops!
    The Chinese are very proud of their copying "skills". It is a huge part of their economy. This crap will not stop any time soon.
    Last edited by Kilroy; 10-04-2008 at 09:34 AM.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Eagle buykrux is on a distinguished road
    how does it preform

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    The Chinese are very proud of their copying "skills". It is a huge part of their economy. This crap will not stop any time soon.

It might not stop anytime soon Dan, but as consumers we can slow it down.

Buy your golf equipment from a reliable retailer. They do not deal with fakes, they deal with OEM equipment.

If people continue to purchase this crap off Ebay then the Chinese will keep producing it.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for anyone who has been burnt buying golf clubs off Ebay. But I am not. You took your chances and got burnt. To save a few bucks, now was it really worth it? Sorry if I offend someone, however if you had bought your clubs from a dealer you would not be in this situation.

I check Ebay for amateur radio equipment. When I see that the seller is in Hong Kong a red light comes on instantly in my head. No matter how good that deal may seem on that radio there is no way I would purchase it from a Hong Kong seller.

Eagle buykrux is on a distinguished road
    how was the sellers feedback?
    the only stuff i buy from japan and china is memory cards and clothing, same stuff, ALOT cheaper

6 Iron Biffster26 is on a distinguished road Biffster26's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum View Post
    It might not stop anytime soon Dan, but as consumers we can slow it down.

Buy your golf equipment from a reliable retailer. They do not deal with fakes, they deal with OEM equipment.

If people continue to purchase this crap off Ebay then the Chinese will keep producing it.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for anyone who has been burnt buying golf clubs off Ebay. But I am not. You took your chances and got burnt. To save a few bucks, now was it really worth it? Sorry if I offend someone, however if you had bought your clubs from a dealer you would not be in this situation.

I check Ebay for amateur radio equipment. When I see that the seller is in Hong Kong a red light comes on instantly in my head. No matter how good that deal may seem on that radio there is no way I would purchase it from a Hong Kong seller.
    I understand the chance I took with e-bay but the difference was the seller listed said he was in Canada with 99% percent feedback over 30 sales. It was only when the goods were shipped did I find out otherwise. I do take full reponsibility for my error in judgement.

Thread Information