100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Bailey

"oh if i were a beer cart girl!!"

Good Day To all you Ottawa golf members. I was just informed by the Shtick (aka.. Mikey Andersen) that i should join this website. And after hearing about the things he has been saying about me.... i thought...."I will join!" Well i look forward to winning this summer... OPPS! I MEAN.... playing golf this summer on the tour. And just to set the record straight....... i will NOT be carrying Mr. Andersen's bag, or driving him home after too many beer-cart visits!!!!!! HA!
    I hope everyone is having a good winter and the spring is near........
    Bailey Murdoch!

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar

Welcome to the forum

Hi Bailey and welcome to the forum.

i will NOT be carrying Mr. Andersen's bag, or driving him home after too many beer-cart visits!!!!!! HA!
    After the way you played in the couple of events you entered last year, you would think he would be first in line to carry yours.

i look forward to winning this summer... OPPS!
    I know you and I know you mean that.

Bailey.............Hope your game is still going strong and hope to see you in Belleville this year against SOGA. BTW...............I think we should keep you and Shtick together just in case of another beer cart incedent, you can still carry him to victory.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Bailey

Thanks Steve!

Well Thanks for the confidence Steve..... Mike is gonna hate this when he logs on next time and sees all this!!! He'll be hating it... and i'm loving it! hahahah
    I definitely plan on going to Belleville. Kingston was so much fun last summer!
    How has the Golf O Max been this winter? You'd think i would have played more this winter seeing that i'm in victoria... but i have only played twice!! Horrible i know! But school pretty much takes over..... But i'll be on the course as soon as i can.
    Good day for now!
    Bailiey

Eagle Deep Woods is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey
    You'd think i would have played more this winter seeing that i'm in victoria... but i have only played twice!! Horrible i know!
    Ok, i don't know you, and you seem like a nice person from your posts, BUT you should be deeply deeply deeply deeply ashamed. VICTORIA! ITS GOLF YEAR ROUND!

No matter how nice you are, I am disgusted. :reallymad

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar

be nice now

Deep Woods

I know you and I would have been out much much more than that, but she'll learn.
    Shtick gonna have to teach you a few more things.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    I was just informed by the Shtick (aka.. Mikey Andersen) that i should join this website. And after hearing about the things he has been saying about me.... i thought...."I will join!" Bailey Murdoch!
    About time. Welcome aboard. I'd love to be in Victoria It's already well into spring. Flowers blooming grass is green.

Did you play Cordova Bay yet? My favorite track, a 5 minute walk from my brother's house. Perfect for when I'm visiting, he's working and his kids are crying

Bailey

Havent hit Cordova yet...

Hi Dan, No i havent played Cordova yet... but i did play 2 private courses! I played "The Victoria" which is on Beach drive. And When Shtick was out we ending up playing "Uplands!"
    How we were able to do that is a funny tale.. While Mikey was visiting, i was at school one day. He went down town and became good buddies with a Bar-Tender who is a member at Uplands... So we got a game there with him. Have u played any of those courses?

Dear Steve and Deep Woods... Your right! i have no excuse! And i am ashamed. Now that school work is calming down i'll try to get out there. But!!!! "the Shtick will have to teach her a few things...."--- or whatever u said cause i don't know how to do that fancy QUOTE thing yet... ohhhhh you better watch it Stevey-baby!!!
    Bailey!!!!!!!!!! :reallymad

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Unfortunately my family is not very golf oriented and don't really know anybody who is.

I must be going to the wrong bars.

I would really love to get on Victoria GC someday. It looks awesome from the road. I drooled on myself

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    How we were able to do that is a funny tale.. While Mikey was visiting, i was at school one day. He went down town and became good buddies with a Bar-Tender who is a member at Uplands...
    Why would the Shtick be hanging in a bar?!? hahahahaha
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Getting Exemptions The Shtick is on a distinguished road The Shtick's Avatar

that's it!!!!

I'm getting bashed AND praised at the same time here! Welcome Bailey, about freaking time you joined.... The Victoria Golf Club is a great track. I walked by it on one of my daily journeys and it looks fantastic.

Dan- you have always gone to the wrong bars....

Deep Woods- "Just Bring It"..... to OG Tour this summer...

Steve- You're welcome... finally two Shtick bashers here now...

Bailey

Tears of ....hurt... ouch

[QUOTE=The Shtick]I'm getting bashed AND praised at the same time here! Welcome Bailey, about freaking time you joined....

Maybe i'm just slow.. but ... where was the Praise for you in all of that???
    ok ok ok i'm quitting all this Shtick Bashing! :cryin :cryin :cryin Don't cry! :cryin
    And to make up for it..... Shtick your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i, the Shtickette.. have never beat you on any course... so i guess i better watch out.

[QUOTE=Bailey]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shtick
    I'm getting bashed AND praised at the same time here! Welcome Bailey, about freaking time you joined....

Maybe i'm just slow.. but ... where was the Praise for you in all of that???
    ok ok ok i'm quitting all this Shtick Bashing! :cryin :cryin :cryin Don't cry! :cryin
    And to make up for it..... Shtick your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i, the Shtickette.. have never beat you on any course... so i guess i better watch out.
    I haven't met either of you, but I'm rooting for the Shtickette, despite not playing in victoria.

Nice purple...

Shtick your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i, the Shtickette.. have never beat you on any course... so i guess i better watch out. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

No worries, at least we, as a team, are perfect against SOGA. Now, for anyone else that played that event, can you say that??

Bailey

Win Win Win

Victory!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job Shtick!,,,, oh and Deep Woods!! Thanks! And who are you???

Victory!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job Shtick!
    If only I could figure out a way to do better on OG Tour events... and thoughts Izzy??

Victory!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job Shtick!,,,, oh and Deep Woods!! Thanks! And who are you???
    Just another name floating around...

Thread Information