100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Champion racmbs is on a distinguished road racmbs's Avatar

Exclamation Miura Forged Wedges, 50/54/60 - w/Satin PX 6.0's

Up for sale is a CHERRY set of Miura Forged satin wedges....an easy 8.5/10 (and I'm being modest here, pics will prove they are easily a 9/10) with no major dings or marks at all, only slight bag chatter and wear on the face from about 40 rounds. Set is comprised of the following, loft marked first followed by the bounce:

50/5
    54/9
    60/7

If you are a true club aficionado, then I need not explain who Miura is and just how precise, clean and beautiful his work is. Many of the top touring professionals around the world seek the artwork of Miura....so it's no wonder why he's coveted as one of the best in the forging industry.

These are absolutely NOT designed for someone who's a beginner of the game, or someone who struggles to get it up and down from in/around the greens by consistently hitting their shots fat as these have minimal heal relief and bounce. I would highly recommend these wedges for the more seasoned player...or someone who's a bit more advanced and has a strong short game, and not a digger...in other words, more shallow divots.

The wedges will NOT be separated and will only be sold as a set. My price is FIRM and fair...and am in no rush to let them go so don't expect a quick drop of the pants and a handshake to seal the deal....I won't bend.

Retail on these bad-boys with Project X's and grips would run you $210 per wedge plus taxes...for a grand total of just over $710. I am letting these go for a STEAL....don't miss out.

$450....shipping/insurance is on your dime.

I now present you with the pics for your viewing pleasure....bibs are strongly recommended as these have been known to hit 9.9 on the drool scale.

Champion racmbs is on a distinguished road racmbs's Avatar
    And more pics....

Thread Information