CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 80 What ?????

Habitual poster OutOfTheRough is on a distinguished road OutOfTheRough's Avatar

Smile 80 What ?????

Just got back in from Hammond today !!!! All I can say is "Wow I love my new driver/shaft !!" Drives were right on, except when I got lazy with my swing but I was still able to find it and play it. Putts were rolling nicely !!

Finally broke 80 for the first time this year!! Played 41 on the front and 36 on the back !! Handicap now down to a 13.9 !

I must keep playing !!! I'm lovin' it !
    Last edited by OutOfTheRough; 08-02-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: got too excited when posting

Forum Jedi XTOUR is on a distinguished road XTOUR's Avatar
    Congrats!! What driver did you change to? I believe you had a callaway when I played with you.

Scott

still have cally - just moved to the FT-i with an upgraded xtra stiff shaft !

Went into Golf Town to thank Lee the GM for recommending it after looking at my swing speed & other stats!

and Thanks !

Bouche
    Good job tim. Lets get a game in soon

sure thing! I won't be back on 1-9 for about 2 weeks! I'm playing Tuesday & Thursday.......But actually next Saturday & Sunday work for me.... if you are not working... Lets book something!

Thread Information