CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    2 Iron yun is on a distinguished road

Cobra SS 350 9.0 degree stiff driver

Hi...
    I was wondering if anyone might have something that would want to trade for this club. I'd prefer a driver with a stiff shaft with 10.5 - 9.0 degrees of loft, and of similar quality as well obviously. My biggest problem is that the club head is still a little too big for me. I think I'd like something about 320 cc-ish i.e. Taylormade 510 size. The cobra is in very good shape. About a 8.5/10 with only minor scuffing from play. I'm just kinda testing the waters out there to see if there are any takers there are out there. Thanks

Yun

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar

975 J

Hey there I have a Titleist 975J that I would be up for trading for the Cobra. Let me know what your thinking. It's a Titleist 975 J with a Stiff Graffaloy Prolite and 9.5 degrees loft. Full cord Titleist grip and a pretty worn headcover. No skymarks on the head and it's in great shape. Chat soon.

interesting...

PM sent! Also, as a side note - I was wondering if anyone out there has the tour model of the Cobra 350ss. Reason being I'm not really digging the two degree offset of the club face to help hit draws. I wouldn't mind giving that a go either. Thanks

Yun

7 Wood pagman is on a distinguished road pagman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yun
    PM sent! Also, as a side note - I was wondering if anyone out there has the tour model of the Cobra 350ss. Reason being I'm not really digging the two degree offset of the club face to help hit draws. I wouldn't mind giving that a go either. Thanks

Yun
    I have a brand new 350SS Tour in 9.5 degree, regular flex that I would be interested in selling as I'm NOT interested in a trade. This club has never hit a ball and has new Cobra headcover included.

Sounds like you know the details on this driver but just in case:

It has a regular flex midweight (66 gram), high kick point Graphite Design YS 6.1 HTF (High Tip Frequency) shaft that facilitates trajectory control stability to the clubhead. At 66 grams, it is slightly heavier than the original King Cobra SS 350 shaft, 1 degree less torque and a firmer flex.

Plasma Weld Oval insert technology- Thin 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium insert more cleanly and uniformly bonded to the driver face by new plasma welding process. Thinner,hotter, more consistent weld for greater forgiveness across the entire face. This is the same technology used in the Tilteist 983 K and E as well as the Cobra 380 and the new Cobra SZ series. The Cobra 350 and 427 did not have plasma weld, only the 350 tour model.

Square Face Angle- Optimize ball flight and launch angle, unlike the 350/427 and new SZ series which are 2-3 degrees closed deoending on the loft.

Central Weighting-An internal low and back center weight pad for tour launch with lower spin. This provides optimum trajectory which allows shot shaping and workability.

I received it as a gift from the in-laws who just came back from Florida and I don't think it can surpass my Taylor Made R510 Tour that I currently have in my bag. It's a sweet looking driver and as the golf season approaches I'm getting tempted to give it a try but I will sell if I get the right price.

Chuck's and T&L were recently selling the Cobra 350 and 427 for $330 + tax ($380)during their warehouse sales. The tour version however is very difficult to find.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

3 Wood cruxradio is on a distinguished road
    pagman - how much?

yun - I saw a 350SS Tour 7.5* at Play it again sports on Bank St. a few months ago , but it wasn't exactly mint condition like pagman's.

Quote Originally Posted by cruxradio
    pagman - how much?

yun - I saw a 350SS Tour 7.5* at Play it again sports on Bank St. a few months ago , but it wasn't exactly mint condition like pagman's.
    7.5*?! Lol... i think my putter has more loft than that badboy. Nah... I need a stiff flex - i'm not really into reshafting my clubs and stuff. I'm a student afterall - I can't afford this game as is. Thx though.

3 Wood cruxradio is on a distinguished road
    Never said it was or wasn't stiff. I think it was around $200 or $250

7 Wood pagman is on a distinguished road pagman's Avatar
    Hey Cruxradio.....I will sell the Cobra SS350 tour driver for $375.

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yun
    Hi...
    I was wondering if anyone might have something that would want to trade for this club. I'd prefer a driver with a stiff shaft with 10.5 - 9.0 degrees of loft, and of similar quality as well obviously. My biggest problem is that the club head is still a little too big for me. I think I'd like something about 320 cc-ish i.e. Taylormade 510 size. The cobra is in very good shape. About a 8.5/10 with only minor scuffing from play. I'm just kinda testing the waters out there to see if there are any takers there are out there. Thanks

Yun
    dbleber:
    Still have your King Cobra? Check your PM if you do.
    Thanks
    Denny

Sand Wedge McCarlie is on a distinguished road McCarlie's Avatar
    PM'd you

Thread Information