100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Started off the year really with 4 straight 76's and have gone steadily downhill from there but am now on the rise back up. Last two rounds have been 81 and a 77 with a -2 on the back so i'm fighting back. I still can't hit driver for the life of me though.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    I have played about 20-30 times (nines included) and I must say that I have accomplished a couple of goals this summer.

1) Being a single digit handicap. I have been able to bring my factor from roughly a 12 to a 7.9. I can credit that to my short game practice.

2) Tame the driver. I can say I don't know how I did it, but I seem to have tamed my driver this year and that is the other reason for such a drop in my factor.

All and all I am pleased with my game this summer. Would like to be playing a bit more, but traveling with work has limited that.

Hopelessly Addicted jsttaylor is on a distinguished road jsttaylor's Avatar
    So much for my goal of getting to a 10 handicap this year from a 14. I am now at 15. I am sucking it up so far. Don't know where anything is going to go anymore. Best club in my bag is my putter! Never more than a two putt. But very few one putts either.

Eagle buykrux is on a distinguished road
    22 free rounds this season and the handicap went from a 14 to an 8
    goes to show that taking advantage of a staff membership is worth it
    most of the credit goes to the new putter and the 80% swing speed off the tee rather than the 125%
    may have lost 20-30 yards but its also 20-30 yards straighter

Thread Information