If people can't figure out what Toronto is doing?? My god people wake up...They need to spend $40.mil a year ...Mr.Fingers was the lucky winner of some of that money being spent. Toronto is not looking at winning next year...They are looking at the 1st pick Overall. Don't forget sitting McCabe will be against the cap as well, and they will sit him for a while. People can say what they want but the Leafs are hoping to lose 60 games and get the 1 pick...a Young Super Star to rebuild around.
There are a couple of huge issues that play into the Leafs getting that first pick - 1st issue - was signing Cujo. He just might win more than he loses...
2- It's a Lottery so they are 100% sure of the 1st pick even if they finish last. Will have better odds, but not 100% I hope they screw this up as well. Now that will be funny.. Can't lose for losing...LOL

I hope Fingers turns out to be a Super Star for all the crap that is being said about him now. 2 years he wins the Norris...at least he may have a shot unlike a certain player wearing number 15..Now that is a waste of money. It's better money spent on McCabe sitting the whole year than that junk pile. O ya and fix your makeup your cheeks are all RED...

Cheers,

Go Boston GO....to the middle of the pack at best.