100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter IMMSHARMA is on a distinguished road

A Few Facts About..Sure Shot Putting Technique

Hello,
    It is IMMSHARMA,the author of Sure Shot Aiming System.

Once again with additional info.about my Putting Technique.

As a part of 'free test trial' I sent some part ( showing one of the formative stages) of the 'secret geometric routine'(along with a diagram) of my aiming system to a few persons.

Here are some of the positive responses from a few purchasers:

1) Charles Loc .......... wrote:

Hi!

I'd tried to do it, actually, I cannot make sure as I pot it good is due to the diagram. Warmest regards, Charles

2)John Kosik....wrote: Hi: Well, I tried out the system today with a good amount of success.I should work on it more.....

3)Becky Jones .......wrote:

I found it to be an interesting concept......

BTW,let me tell you some thing more ......

I am already on my other alternative efforts to bring my theory in to light.

The local scientific organisation people assured me of finding me a chance to give a demonstration of my geometric concept in the forth coming World Snooker Championship.(they tried for the same in the last World Billiard Championship held in last Nov,2003 ,but unfortunately they couldn't.) (my aiming system works for billiards too )!

Also... The SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN editors have just sent me a reply stating their readiness to publish my theory. Here is their reply: Editors<editors@s...> wrote: Thank you for your inquiry regarding possible publicationin SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN. We don't accept proposals via e-mail,however, we ask that you write a one-page proposaldescribing your vision of what the article would cover: the nature of your esearch, your conclusions,and whatimpact your work may have in practical problems, whether in the field of scientific research or in everyday life. You might also mention briefly your ideas forvisual material to accompany the article.
    Please mail your proposal to the addressbelow.

Mail to: EditorsScientific American 415 Madison AvenueNew York, NY 10017 Sincerely, THE EDITORSSCIENTIFIC AMERICAN ...............

I take pleasure in informing all the players that my aiming system,with a view of making it "within the reach" of every player,is now made available at $20us payable securely through Pay Pal.

What you get for your $20 is a document with the details of application methods of the "geometric routine" of the aiming system alomg with the aiming diagram.(through email)

Note: Please note that you are guaranteed with the total refund of your money (through pay pal)in case you express your disatisfaction.

A Few Words About The Aiming System :

It is the only system that addresses the very MENTAL PROCESS involved in AIMING and it is purely a scientific, visualization technique which is a MUST for every player.....

You may also have questions as to :
    1)Who uses my aiming system?

My aiming System is used by EVERY PLAYER..no exception to pros.!!

I will tell you HOW of it.
    The 'geometric routine' of what I am talking is ONE AND THE SAME ROUTINE that every player HAS to complete mentally( concentration) at each and every stroke he makes and without which it ALWAYS results in a miss.!!

The thing is that we do this' routine completion' WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE..may be subconsciously. Unbelievable ...but it is a FACT!!!

When you know what this routine is ..we start doing the same..'routine completion...but with knowledge !!!!
    My aiming system explains what that secret routine is.Of course it's a simple routine a geometric figure formation.In this sense..my aiming system is used by EVERY PLAYER!!!

2)What is that which makes my aiming system unique?

First,based on the strength of the 'genuine ness' of the 'geometric routine' of my aiming system,I don't hesitate to go to the extent of saying...no aiming system other than my Sure Shot Aiming System addresses the very 'mental process' (the very CAUSE AND CURE of a miss of a shot)involved in aiming and hence all other systems are bound to disoppoint the players at one time or the other.

It's not at all exaggeration if I say....If given even to a novice the GEOMETRIC ROUTINE of my aiming system gives him/her TRUE knowledge of shot making so that his stroke acquires perfection(after just a few days of practice)to that extent that he/she comes to KNOW (before hand) what exactly he is doing(mentally) and thus can make a shot WITH KNOWLEDGE(instead of just learning it by feel or rote).

I mean...'miss'or 'success' of a shot will become your CHOICE.!!!!

Hope you would like to give it a try.

Regards,IMMSHARMA.
    Last edited by IMMSHARMA; 02-21-2004 at 11:05 AM. Reason: additional info.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Hey Dan,

At what point does this start to get "officially" annoying?
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Medalist faldo is on a distinguished road faldo's Avatar
    You may also have questions as to :
    1)Who uses my aiming system?

My aiming System is used by EVERY PLAYER..no exception to pros.!!

Query: If we all use it, why would we have to buy it from you??
    Thanks for your expected response

Out of my years of research on AIMING...what I have found that human mind has a
    ''mysteriousmental geometric process'' ( working sub consciously ..without our actual knowledge)while we AIM.

This ROUTINE is the KEY to our concentration.Unless we complete(mentally)this 'geometric routine'(visualisation) we don't succeed..
    My discovery (the meta physics of aiming)is that the required knowledge of shot making is not at all an acquired one but a PRE EXISTING KNOWLEDGE in human mind!!

Practice gives us only an "indirect (feel) access" to it.

Through practice we get only USED to the application of this pre
    existing 'knowledge' without knowing what exactly this knowledge
    is.The more we practice the more application of the required
    knowledge(the specific geometric routine) becomes easier.This is
    why we call this "aiming process" only as a thing of FEEL.
    And....my MISSION is to bring my theory in to light.

Excatly....

Quote Originally Posted by faldo
    Excatly....
    But...dear friend...as long as we DON'T KNOW what EXACTLY(concretely...not just by FEEL)this ROUTINE is we are bound to exert more in the name of concentration, a kind of borrowd serious ness,and for a feeling of uncertainity,lack of confidence,disappointment etc.etc.

If we had known what it is,imagine,the story would be different.Our ATTEMPT is free of all these CARES and in a way...."semblance of confidence" transfers to "TRUE CONFIDENCE".

And..what my aiming system gives you is WHAT THAT SPECIFIC ROUTINE IS and how to apply it.

Hope I made it clear...

Ty Webb
    God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by IMMSHARMA
    But...dear friend...as long as we DON'T KNOW what EXACTLY(concretely...not just by FEEL)this ROUTINE is we are bound to exert more in the name of concentration, a kind of borrowd serious ness,and for a feeling of uncertainity,lack of confidence,disappointment etc.etc.

If we had known what it is,imagine,the story would be different.Our ATTEMPT is free of all these CARES and in a way...."semblance of confidence" transfers to "TRUE CONFIDENCE".

And..what my aiming system gives you is WHAT THAT SPECIFIC ROUTINE IS and how to apply it.

Hope I made it clear...

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar

well now

My advice for you would be easier. My aiming system is much more flawless and much cheaper.

AIM FOR THE HOLE.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Karam
    My advice for you would be easier. My aiming system is much more flawless and much cheaper.

AIM FOR THE HOLE.
    Steve, I'm with you. I may be eccentric in this regard, but once I've lined up my putt, for those within 10 feet of the hole, I close my eyes and make my stroke. Believe it or not, it works wonderfully well. Not surprisingly, there is no "steering" the ball into the hole. The concept of steering is meaningless when ones eyes are closed. Oh, and I offer this advice for free.

Hey you two!!

Smarten up & make some money from your "Secrets"......

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge
    Hey Dan,

At what point does this start to get "officially" annoying?
    IMHO it has and always will be "officially annoying" However I took so much flack over trying to keep these out, that I was forced to relax the rules. So.. if its annoying to you, stop reading the thread and move on to something else. Unfortunately this is a consequence of not being able to have it both ways.

Caveat emptor (sp?) or in english "Buyer beware"

If a post is offensive, report it to me and I'll deal with it.

Ty Webb
    Personally, I found this thread funny. I expected to hear something about having my head touched (no comments) and healing my putting.

I don't think you have to police things like this, Dan. If one dislikes a thread, don't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank
    IMHO it has and always will be "officially annoying" However I took so much flack over trying to keep these out, that I was forced to relax the rules. So.. if its annoying to you, stop reading the thread and move on to something else. Unfortunately this is a consequence of not being able to have it both ways.

Caveat emptor (sp?) or in english "Buyer beware"

If a post is offensive, report it to me and I'll deal with it.

Total agreement with you Ty. I'm having a giggle with IMMY. He (or she) is quite sincere & also quite amusing.

Ciao,

PS: This is #300 for me! Is there some kind of dicount on my next 300??

I too found this string hilarious. My next free lesson will be to focus on the fine art of playing bare footed while under the influence.

"PS: This is #300 for me! Is there some kind of dicount on my next 300??"

Before you begin the next 300 you get free counselling lessons .. "How to have a life outside of golf."

Thanks Mike, but I'm really not interested in a life outside of GOLF...

Come to think of it, neither are you!!

Quote Originally Posted by faldo
    Thanks Mike, but I'm really not interested in a life outside of GOLF...

Come to think of it, neither are you!!
    Touche. I admit it. My career outside of golf merely affords me the means by which I can pursue my love of golf.

Thread Information