CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eidolon Wedges

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar

Eidolon Wedges

Anyone ever use these? I saw some at Artisan Golf and I'm intrigued by the nice compact heads and CNC milled grooves/faces.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

3 Wood TORAIDER is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    Anyone ever use these? I saw some at Artisan Golf and I'm intrigued by the nice compact heads and CNC milled grooves/faces.
    Awesome club, especially with a Rifle Spinner in it...playable from a variety of lies. I don't manipulate the ball on the greens much, but it definitely has some nice spin. Sweet finish and highly recommended...

Now the next question that you have to ask yourself is...can I live with a product that has a finish that is not as nice as the Eidolons and has a slightly less appealing (more rounded) head shape, but one with the same features and functionality?

If so, look to the Newer Reid Lockharts Dual Bounce Milled Face wedges on ebay. You can usually get 3 heads for $60 shipped...Spinner shafts are $20 at Golfworks Canada...so you can probably get 2 assembled for the price of 1 and have an extra head...

9 Iron chieflabattblue is on a distinguished road
    Just got my new Maltby Forged Milled Wedge from GW...Awesome feeling and the SPIN off that Face is unbeleivable. Had my other friends try it at the course yesterday, they even had their balls stop and back up with NXT balls. I put a High launch Wedge flex in for a shaft. Great PRICE and better than my milled vokey.

Thread Information