CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar

Longest hitter you have ever played with???

Bouche for me... hands down.

Hit a 3i into a 200yard par 3.... he hit the green with an 8i!!!!!! 280 out and he pulls out a hybrid and is pin high!!! The most insane thing I have seen in a long time. Dude is 21!!!
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by sillywilly View Post

Hit a 3i into a 200yard par 3.... he hit the green with an 8i!!!!!! 280 out and he pulls out a hybrid and is pin high!!! The most insane thing I have seen in a long time. Dude is 21!!!

Told you so!!! As for driver, I've played with guys who hit it as far as Bouche does (hoolio, John), but his irons are another story. I've never played with anyone that can hit irons as far as he does.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

he driver was nuts but nothing I haven't seen before. Jarred hit a few monsters yesterday and from golfotwn can hit farther as well but irons and wedges??? Unreal, worth the price of admission!!!
    willy

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Does he give golf lessons...I would sign up....

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    Does he give golf lessons...I would sign up....

You can't teach what he does. You either have it, or you don't.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

he must be about 6'3-6'4 and 240lbs to 250lbs. I gave him a lift on the back of my golfcart and the think had no pick up LOL

Anyway, very very impressive. I used to think it was BS when people said they hit the ball 280 with an iron but now I believe it.
    willy

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    My buddy Scott can really bring it when he needs to. I saw him pipe a 350 yarder into a 40 mph cross wind at Loyalist once. Another guy who I used to play with on occasion was Shawn Mullin when he was the pro at Colonnade in Kingston. He could destroy a golf ball. Qualified for the Remax world finals one year. I think he's pretty high up the food chain at UST now.

Bouche, if you hooked up with the right gear and the right people, I could see you hitting 350+ bombs on a regular basis.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sillywilly View Post

Dude, when we were at Trillium we played together on Sunday. He airmailed a green from 180 yards, downhill lie in the rough with a 9 iron! Sick!!
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

someone test his pee...
    willy

BG458
    Played with Bouche today. By far the longest iron player i've ever see. As far as lessons already in line.

Making Cuts habsfan is on a distinguished road habsfan's Avatar
    what irons does he play?

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    I played with a Canadian Tour player last year who was pretty long, but nothing like what you guys are saying about Bouche. I think he has officially become a forum legend.

Uber Poster Paulio is on a distinguished road Paulio's Avatar
    I played with a guy on the Toronto team at the Ryder Cup, and he was a monster. This guy hit a sand wedge on #2 from 130, no problem. He also was really long with his irons. It helps when you have gigantic arms and hit a huge draw, though. Mattchew is also very long, and sneaky, at that.
    My name is Paul. And I'm a golfaholic.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    I played with a Canadian Tour player last year who was pretty long, but nothing like what you guys are saying about Bouche. I think he has officially become a forum legend.
    There is the official kiss of death from Spackler
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    200 Yard 8 iron, that's absolutely insane. If I absolutely pured a 6 iron and gave it all I had I could probably squeeze 200 yards out of it but an 8 iron....wow.

Way Beyond Help rezadue is on a distinguished road rezadue's Avatar
    A young fellow named Kyle, in Phoenix. His longest drive during the round I played with him was just over 390 yards....

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    A young man 19 years old at the Buckingham golf course by the name of Matt Green.Incredible iron play for his age and very,very long and short game and putting to boot.This kid is a gentleman never looses his cool and hits it sweet most of the time with Ping G5 and Hogan Edge irons.Just a pleasure to paly with him.Plays in the low 70's about a 5 hdcp.Watch out for him in the future.

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    i was hitting 6 iron and bouche was hitting PW when i played with him at Greensmere.

if not bouche, then John (Jordan)

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    When I was in school I used to go the range with a buddy of mine.. He was close to the same build as Bouche... Anyway if you have ever been to Launch in TO there is a fence at 300.. And its a pretty high fence.. My buddy would hit drivers over it all day with ease..
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Baxter
    Our Fav radio host on Saturday mornings pounds the ball very deep.

I have played twice with Kevin, it is nice to watch someone who can swing that sweet. I have been in a group behind Brad Fritch at Rideau View...that was a lot of fun watching that. I was playing with Liam Mcguire and he can hit it deep as well.
    Randy Blondin hits the longest I have played with for a "Non-Pro" player. He is like a robot with every drive...Straight and Deep down teh middle

Monday Qualifier Started2k3 is on a distinguished road
    Most of the people I have played with have been shorter hitters. LBH is the longest I have played with, I was usually ahead of him (if I didn't slice), but only by 3-4 feet.
    Back at it.

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Recently I'd have to give that honour to Mr. Johnston - All time it was a family friend who was a lifetime farmer on PEI. He had forearms the size of most people's biceps he could pump a ball out in the 350-360 range for fun.

He'd hit the first green at our home course from the White tees with a 3 wood consistently.....the hole played 330ish and the prevailing wind was in our face

Quote Originally Posted by habsfan View Post
    what irons does he play?
    I believe they're TA3 gunmetals.

3 Wood Rocket Man is on a distinguished road Rocket Man's Avatar
    200 yards with an 8 iron?!?! holy moly! can pros even do that?!

1 Iron B Nation is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    200 Yard 8 iron, that's absolutely insane. If I absolutely pured a 6 iron and gave it all I had I could probably squeeze 200 yards out of it but an 8 iron....wow.
    Dude, I think you are being modest. I remember playing with you at Loch March and we played a 175yrd par 3 over water, it was on the back nine.

Anyways, you hit it over with an 8-iron.... dropped another and hit it pin high with a 9. Just for fun, you ripped a PW on to that green too. You are sick long.

Scratch Player byerxa is on a distinguished road byerxa's Avatar
    I've played with a few who could drive the ball with Bouche, but his short and mid irons are another story. Playing W2 at Stonebridge, 185yds I hit 4 iron and stub it into the water. He hits a 9I (I think) that grazes the Internation Space Station, comes down and backs up a few feet ending up 10ft from the pin. Needless to say I realized I was in for a long day Thank God for the 9 strokes I got and the fact he just came off a night shift at work!
    I don't have an ulcer - I am just a carrier.

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Once I played with this really huge guy named Paul, he must have been like 10 feet talll, hit it about 250 with his wedge, had a big blue ox for a caddie...

Seriously, I don't have any names to drop, but come on, Bouche must be reading this and LOVING IT!!
    It's one thing to see pros hitting bombs (albeit not Bouche-bombs) but it's an entirely different experince when you're actually playing in the same group.

All I need to do is get in line for those lesson's that'll make me 6'4" & 250 lbs.

What's this guy's clubhead speed? A 200 yard 8 iron? That's madness!
    Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did invent global warming.

Sand Wedge Bnesco is on a distinguished road
    I dont know who Bouche is but the best player I have seen who happens to be a long hitter is Kevin Fortin Simard. He won the Kent, Amateur a couple of times, turned pro and just won the Spring Open (pro side, Nesrallah won the Amateur). Simard hits it 350 , straight, and all carry. He hits his 3 iron 260. There are 3 or 4 other guys who I have played with who also hit it like Simard but haven't had his success in the QGA. Renaud Langevin, Philliipe-Andre Bannon, and there are a couple of other kids whose names escape me right now are also incredible to watch. Fortin-Simard is the only amateur that has amazed me in 20 so years or so of playing competive golf. And i've played with Fritch and Curry and both Haimes etc etc.

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    Recently I'd have to give that honour to Mr. Johnston - All time it was a family friend who was a lifetime farmer on PEI. He had forearms the size of most people's biceps he could pump a ball out in the 350-360 range for fun.

He'd hit the first green at our home course from the White tees with a 3 wood consistently.....the hole played 330ish and the prevailing wind was in our face

I'll second that --I remember one day at Mountain Creek #18--I forget what we were talking about--something about placing the drive 20 yds in front of the green---we hit twice more while Geoff stood up for his second
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Ace shovellover is on a distinguished road shovellover's Avatar
    My wife's cousin, Jeff. Plays on the Canadian PGA.

Tall & lanky. Looks effortless.

& he's got the short game to score.

Thread Information