100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Golf Town Callaway free Fitting

For Leaderboard members, Thursday the 27th, call now and sign up at the east end location!
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Albatross Smoothie is on a distinguished road Smoothie's Avatar
    So what does this get me exactly? Its a launch monitor session that will tell me what driver and loft/shaft is best for me? Do they have this in the Kanata location too?

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    They will do irons and woods and yest on the monitor, you will have to call them to see iof they have it at that location, probably another day.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    Callaway does this for free down here all the time. In fact they'll be here on May 31 for a Free Demo/Fitting Day. They just held a Demo Day at the course I work at, free.

Nothing against GT but they are making it sound like you are getting a freebie.

Callaway, Ping, Titleist/Cobra do free Demo/Fitting Days to try to sway potential buyers over to their products. The only time money is involved is if you go to their warehouse/offices where they do their fitting sessions. When you go there they take you through every club in your bag, including your putter.
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar
    Golfbum is right. I got fit for my fusion irons a few years ago at head office and luckily did not pay. Sometimes they charge as they have quite the cool set up for fitting, but it goes to charity. However I went to another fitting at GT for callaway and it still was pretty good and free as was a ping fitting I went to, for comparison. They all are pretty good and usually free.
    I did like the ping though as he really wanted to compare my current driver and specifically asked to bring it in. In the end gained 15 yards with a G10. Not enough for me to change.
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum View Post
    Callaway does this for free down here all the time. In fact they'll be here on May 31 for a Free Demo/Fitting Day. They just held a Demo Day at the course I work at, free.

Nothing against GT but they are making it sound like you are getting a freebie.

Callaway, Ping, Titleist/Cobra do free Demo/Fitting Days to try to sway potential buyers over to their products. The only time money is involved is if you go to their warehouse/offices where they do their fitting sessions. When you go there they take you through every club in your bag, including your putter.
    Uhm, we are here and do not have a Callaway fitting centre here so this is very good for we who are outside the centre of the earth.
    Lefty Lucas

Nationwide Player Section Thirty One is on a distinguished road Section Thirty One's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Uhm, we are here and do not have a Callaway fitting centre here so this is very good for we who are outside the centre of the earth.
    Luc, Callaway has a fitting centre in Montreal.

Callaway Golf Canada Performance Centre of Montreal

161 Barr St.
    St Laurent, Quebec
    H4T 1W6

Call 1-800-387-7000 to book an appointment

Thread Information