Have to agree with Chieflongtee, Greg ay GolfWorks is the best. Went to visit a local club builder and asked to give me a certain frequency for my driver ( a new shaft Fujikura) and he said he could not gurantee me that number I was wanting which was strange for "professional club builder" and wanted to sell me an Accra shaft which is not even close to the shaft I was wanting!!! Called Fujikura and they recommeneded to go to GolfWorks and see Greg. very Knowledgeable.WOW!!! man this guy knows his stuff. After 30 minutes took to shafts and used my head he said no problem at all. The next day pick up the club and Bob is your Uncle FANTASTIC shaft by Fujikura and Greg dialed the Flex perfectly to what I was wanting. Fujikura only sells the shaft as an installed price. so no one can buy it for a consumer they told me, had to be installed a by a qualified fitter. The price was worth all of the hype of the shaft that it boasts about and when fitted properly by a certain frequency.WOW!!! like I mentioned before only 8-10 more yards but hitting fairways like I have never hit before on mis hits and when I find the centre of the Face does that ball travels.

Just my experience that is all.