CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter payles is on a distinguished road

Access to Tee Off Times

Hi, would like some info on how satisifed members are with access to their preferred tee times at their member clubs. I'm new to the area and looking for a membership at a club where I can get out between 7:30 and 9:00 on weekends. Any input (for or against) would be appreciated.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    Clublink reserves the opening tees time until 12 at your respective home course. I have never had a problem getting a tee time during that time period at HP or KL (my buddy is a member there; ratio of 1:1 - Members:non-members is allowed). This time of year it's tough but becomes easier as the season goes on.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    We never have an issue on weekends at Greyhawk, and you can book a week in advance.

There is also a special on memberships until May 15th. PM me if you need information.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    As a former member at Manderley, I never had a problem with securing tee times between 7 and 7:30 for every Saturday and Sunday. Their membership structure changed this year, so I would suggest that you speak to the pro, Greg. As for the course that I am joining, Madawaska, I understand that there should be no problem securing, as a member, preferred tee times on the weekends.
    Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Thread Information