CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Srixon

5 Iron stevetheduffer is on a distinguished road stevetheduffer's Avatar

Srixon

Srixon I 403 irons....... I can't find the specs anywhere on these, the Srixon website only has the new irons specs..... If anyone can direct me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated
    thanx

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Hi Steve I have the specifiations on these irons

The New Srixon I-403 Irons combine Digital Impact distance accuracy and forgiveness with a player's eye for design. Made from extremely soft SUS 255 stainless steel, the I-403 incorporates several features to make this extremely forgiving iron very long and very easy to hit. The Tungsten-nickel sole weights move the center of gravity lower than any competitive iron providing ideal launch conditions. Variable hosel lengths and varied back weighting position further optimize th CG point so the long irons area easy to square and get up in the air, while the short irons have the ideal scoring trajectory. Progressive offset and a rich, satin finish make the 403 an extremely appealing iron for players of all abilities.

#3 20° 60.0°
    #4 23° 60.5°
    #5 26° 61.0°
    #6 29° 61.5°
    #7 33° 62.0°
    #8 37° 62.5°
    #9 41° 63.0°
    PW 45° 63.5°
    AW 50° 63.5°
    SW 55° 63.5°

- Head: 255 Soft Stainless Steel+W-Ni weighting
    - Construction: Lost wax precision casting
    flex flex point wt torque
    Graphite Stiff Mid 65g 4.2
    Regular Mid 62g 4.4
    Steel Stiff High 114g 1.9
    Regular High 111g 2.1
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Thery are very good feeling irons and matched with good shafts you will love the feel andworkability of these. You can get them pretty cheap right now as they are not well known, great for a mid handicapper, I believe they are Super Game Improvement irons MPF 895
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

5 Iron stevetheduffer is on a distinguished road stevetheduffer's Avatar
    Thanx Lucas

Your welcome, if your looking at these you may also want to try the Bridgestone GC irons, if your LHanded, Bogeygolf has some sets for dirt cheap, the specs on those are very similar.

http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/en/product/gcmid.aspx
    Lefty Lucas

Albatross bobjones59 is on a distinguished road bobjones59's Avatar

Srixon

Good job on the specs Lefty! I have both the I-302's and the I-506's and cannot say enough good things about Srixon. The cavity back gives plenty of forgiveness and the forged feel is unmatched when struck well. I tried Mizuno and Bridgestone but kept coming back to Srixon, just really like the way they look and perform. Never tried the 403's but have heard plenty of great things about them so you can't go wrong in my opinion. Bridgstone's are pretty awesome too! Good luck.
    Jeff
    If you're not wasted...the day is!

Thread Information