100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    Uh, you might want to be careful here Chris, didn't Jacques Martin say the same thing a bunch of times?
    The only difference is WE (OG) earned that right to say it after last year....

As I 'blurted out' to someone from TGN when we were all getting our pictures taken with the Ryder Cup he asked 'Hey, how do we get our pictures taken with that'.... rushing out of my mouth without a 2nd thought was ' win the Freaking tournament' I thought a few guys from OG were going to piss their pants and the look on the guys face was priceless.
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post

As I 'blurted out' to someone from TGN when we were all getting our pictures taken with the Ryder Cup he asked 'Hey, how do we get our pictures taken with that'.... rushing out of my mouth without a 2nd thought was ' win the Freaking tournament' I thought a few guys from OG were going to piss their pants and the look on the guys face was priceless.
    Wow! He has a crippled body, but his mind is still sharp as a razor! We're going to have to change your name to Stephen Hawking.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Wow! He has a crippled body, but his mind is still sharp as a razor! We're going to have to change your name to Stephen Hawking.

Actually, come to think of it..... I think you got that backwards, I have a crippled mind and a sharp body.... (now that I have a shiney new knee!)

One I can prove, the other I can't

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar

cmon big guy, give the toronto boys some slack... they live in a city where its a victory just to compete for a trophy!!

Quote Originally Posted by davevandyk View Post
    cmon big guy, give the toronto boys some slack... they live in a city where its a victory just to compete for a trophy!!
    Ya, I heard they had to cancel the parade last year.....

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Ya, I heard they had to cancel the parade last year.....
    Again...

Okay, I'm gonna clear the air here. As most of the OG guys know, I am, and always have been a Leafs fan. I refuse to quit on my team (even though we really REALLY suck right now). That being said, I am proud to be a member of Team OG, and will do my best to win every match I play.

You may now commence the slinging of insults, and such.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Again...

Okay, I'm gonna clear the air here. As most of the OG guys know, I am, and always have been a Leafs fan. I refuse to quit on my team (even though we really REALLY suck right now). That being said, I am proud to be a member of Team OG, and will do my best to win every match I play.

You may now commence the slinging of insults, and such.
    Hell Rich, a good number of the OGers are Toronto or Mtl fans so no need to confess for your sins.... now the 3 groups within the OG Team will be able to sympathize with each other.... NOT!

3 Wood corchard is on a distinguished road corchard's Avatar
    .... now the 3 groups within the OG Team will be able to sympathize with each other.... NOT!
    I Smell Discord. Senators Suck! Leafs Suck! Habs Suck!

(well not really the last one).

Quote Originally Posted by elhoozel View Post
    I Smell Discord.
    Actually that's Indio you smell. He had the burito for lunch.

Thread Information