Let's get this organized... I'll volunteer to gather the names of those interested, organize it, set the dates for each round, gather up some prizes, etc...

The format for this year is the same as last year.

2-time Defending champion: mjf

So here goes (open to changes):
- Open to the first 32 players to register. A waiting list will be created if more than 32 players wish to participate.
- Registration deadline: May 16th 2008 11:59:59 PM EST - no exceptions
- Single elimination. Once you lose, you're out! No consolation round
- Matches will start on the weekend of May 17th and end by August 31st.
- 1st round matchups will be decided at random once registration is completed.
- Each round will have 3 weeks to complete - no exceptions. If both players are unable to meet and play within those 3 weeks, they will both forfeit.
- Handicaps will be used at 100% of the difference. 2 strokes per hole max. Handicaps should be verified before the match. Let's be honest here and avoid sandbagging.
- Each time you play, we will use your handicap at the beginning of the round...

- Prizes: If you wish to donate a prizes, let me know.
- For the winner: A 2009 ReservationMasters (OttawaGolf Club) full membership (thanks Dan)
- For the finalist: A National Capital Golf Tour umbrella and wind jacket (thanks NoBack)
- To all participants: A $10 e-coupon for any minimum $50 purchase on KnetGolf.com - details for this coupon will be posted soon
- Other prizes may be announced soon

- RCGA rules to be applied.
- All matches to be played in the Ottawa-Gatineau area
- Match must be played from teebox where it is set up as 6000 yds min, 67 rating min, 113 slope min - both players can play from a different teebox but the player playing from the back tees will see his course handicap revised to account for this.
- Please send me details about your match before hand (date, time, course) and the results afterwards.

Did I miss anything???

So who's interested? Obviously, I'm in.... I'll keep a list of players in the 2nd post of this thread. Please only submit your participation if you are sure that you want to participate.

This will be fun!!!!

LBH