100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge MikeA is on a distinguished road MikeA's Avatar

MikeA from Tornado Alley

From the previous post indicating a 4 handicap....I only WISH I had a 4 handicap. Mine is more like 13 or 14. But I'm trying!

I'm from the central US (Kansas) but I know a couple of guys from Canada and they told me I was an honary Canuk.

I switched this year from blades to all hybrids. So far, I like the results. I'm an old fart (59) and need all the forgivness I can get. Talk about the 3-wheeled push carts caused me to find this forum and the information was very worthy. I can walk 9 holes with a pull cart but then rent a riding cart for the back-9. Physically challenged with back problems, but Hydrocodone makes it at least possible to play. Guess with drug testing, I'd better not try out for the tour huh?

I look forward to chatting with all of you.
    Last edited by MikeA; 04-10-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: last sentence didn't make sense!

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Mike!
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Hey Mike, welcome to Canada! We got plenty of old farts here, even our cage forum cage keeper is one of them! Enjoy the forum and the golf season too!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    Wow!!!! We have someone that would definitely have a longer drive then me to get to a forum outing. welcome to the forum Mike There's a lot of us with aches and pains out here, and speaking of pains how's Indio

Lob Wedge MikeA is on a distinguished road MikeA's Avatar

Thanks

Appreciate the welcome folks. I try not to jump right in before catching up on the context of what's going on. Hopefully, I can drain your brains over the years and give you a chance to see how really amateur I am <LOL> To me, it's not even "how" you play the game. It's THAT you play the game!

Bouche
    Welcome Mikey and welcome to Canada, eh!

Baxter
    Welcome Mike....Don't worry about the cart on the back nine...I use the baby for the full 18...and I have no issues with walking at all....sorry, I just remembered I'm lazy...Nothing better than sitting down, smoking a nice Cigar waiting for the rest of your Foursome to hit...ahhhh...Power Carts...
    I'm sure there are many on these boards that would not pass the DRUG Tests...But I'm not telling...

Welcome and enjoy

Golf Pig of the Year 2012 foxman is on a distinguished road foxman's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Mike!

Thread Information