100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laguna Oil Can

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar

Laguna Oil Can

Sorry to bore you boys, but i just fell in love again!! My buddy came over to Perth for a couple days to play some golf and i had forgotten that he was sporting the Laguna Oil Can! Man do i love this putter! We switched putters for a few rounds (Mine was a mint SS Newport 2) and after draining more 10+ footers than in my entire career, we made the switch! Just went out to play today at Kennedy Bay and had a horrible iron day, hit only 5 greens but still managed to save an 80 because of this baby!!

Anybody else got love for this stick??

P.S. If anybody is ever in Perth, Auz check this place out, its ranked 12th in all of Australia, classic links like in Scotland and get this.... they only charge $48!! Website is down, but you can read a little about it at:

http://www.golfselect.com.au/armchai...px?course_id=7

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    I picked up the IBBF and only used it on the carpet but it was real sweet. I ended up selling it and regretting it. I have a Studio Stainless Laguna which rolls the ball really well.

I'm going to miss you at this years Ryder. Who is going to carry me? I'm sure Geoff will do a great job of paring me up with someone; however we made a good team and scored some major points

Take care
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

i hear ya buddy, i am really going to miss playing with you, i think we ended with 3/4 possible points last year. Its too bad the dates didn't work for me, i am in Canada for a few weeks, but will be leaving to go back to Auz on the 25th unfortunately.

Next year i am moving back to Ottawa so we will have to get some games in and i will bully my way back onto the team so we can pair up again!

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    That's a sweet putter, wish it was available lefty. Did you end up getting your NP2 beached by Colbert, I think I remember you weren't sure if you'd get it in time before you left. If you did, how does it play?

Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    That's a sweet putter, wish it was available lefty. Did you end up getting your NP2 beached by Colbert, I think I remember you weren't sure if you'd get it in time before you left. If you did, how does it play?
    didn't get it in time before i left for Auz, but it is sitting at my girlfriend's place right now!! I am going home in May and will be getting it then.

Thread Information