+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shamrock

Known entity lms is on a distinguished road lms's Avatar

Shamrock

A new shamrock is available today in the store - sold out now.

With only 500 headcovers made, you'll feel charmed to be one of the lucky dogs who finds the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. Our Irish-themed Scotty Dog not only has his paws on the gold, but the lucky clover is made of - you guessed it - little Kelly green Scotty dogs. Get yours today in the Studio Store, as they will most likely disappear faster than St. Patrick's Day ale.

And something for Tom:

And a hat.

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    i can see it already....

2008 Shamrock on ebay.... BIN $600... not bad considering CC members only paid $72

i can only imagine how much my new Scotty 1/55 will go for in september

You can have mine for $500.

Having a job where you sit in front of the computer all day has its benefits.

call me stupid. but i think karma plays here.... i know about supply and demand (im a marketing major too) but if i get a good deal IE $72 for a 1/500 i would be happy to keep it, or if i had to sell it i would sell it for what i paid. im all about making someones day by giving them a good deal, or helping out a fellow enthusiast... i dont buy stuff to make money on it...

IE: when i worked at GT or NBs and i sold the items here after trying them... i only asked what i paid for it. and not curerent market price. call me crazy or a nice guy... either way

but i think some of these guys that join Club Cameron are only doing it as a business, they dont care about the items or the hobby. they only care about making money. its sad...

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Perl View Post
    call me stupid. but i think karma plays here.... i know about supply and demand (im a marketing major too) but if i get a good deal IE $72 for a 1/500 i would be happy to keep it, or if i had to sell it i would sell it for what i paid. im all about making someones day by giving them a good deal, or helping out a fellow enthusiast... i dont buy stuff to make money on it...

IE: when i worked at GT or NBs and i sold the items here after trying them... i only asked what i paid for it. and not curerent market price. call me crazy or a nice guy... either way

but i think some of these guys that join Club Cameron are only doing it as a business, they dont care about the items or the hobby. they only care about making money. its sad...

Is that sob story so lms will take pity on you and sell you the Shamrock cover for $72?
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Good luck finding anyone who will sell you this for anywhere close to its original price of $72.

Even if you offered $500 you would not get mine.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    I'm glad to see another 1/500 cover. I like the original better, but this is pretty cool too.

I was surprised it was 1/500 - I didn't even see that until after the fact.

It must be nice to be able to sell $36000 of headcovers in 40 minutes.

I am hoping the originals will come down in price a little, as I would like one.
    The last one went for over $400 on ebay.

Baxter
    I think it's said that with all the members that spend thousands of dollars with the store and the spa get shut out. I was able to get one but there are many who can't and I think it's just wrong for the members.

Just wait to buy one....look at the other one it can be bought for around $250.00 NIB and Gamers are less....

PS. My buddy who is getting this as a gift will be happy.....He better not sell it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lms View Post
    I was surprised it was 1/500 - I didn't even see that until after the fact.

It must be nice to be able to sell $36000 of headcovers in 40 minutes.

I am hoping the originals will come down in price a little, as I would like one.
    The last one went for over $400 on ebay.
    Cover prices have been crazy lately. The original shamrock is probably the most loved cover out there, it'll always be amongst the most expensive of the released (not one-off) covers. $100 per clover leaf, lol.

He needs to do periodic 1/500 releases to keep people buying CC memberships. I can get the 1/200x releases below retail, but I can't get a 1/500. The 1/100 covers that are part of the big releases just don't have same zing as a well done 1/500.

covers are currently on ebay for between $300 and $420... not a bad ROI

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road
    Why is Scotty not making any headcovers like these as stock headcovers? The latest Studio Select are just UGLY! When he came up with the Yellow Screaming, it was just a blast but he's been on a pretty down slope since then...

I agree the new Studio Select cover is not something I would want, but I think the Circa 62 red is a nice OTR cover.

I liked the yellow circa and the studio stainless, those were pretty cool. The SD is my fave though. I never would have thought it when I pulled it out of the box, but the select cover is growing on me. I don't hate it anymore. Not sure if I like it yet, but I don't hate it.

Championship Cup atomic is on a distinguished road
    Hey Lorne,

I already have the blue old school. Not quite sure why he released it...the last blue was extremely hard to get a hold of. Oh well...I missed out on the covers...was in a course all day. No $300 profit for this camper...

Baxter
    Looking at the new cover(Shamrock)..I don't think it's that nice..If any thing it should push the price up of the nicer older one. I'm looking for that one if any one has a good deal...Please...

Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    Hey Lorne,

I already have the blue old school. Not quite sure why he released it...the last blue was extremely hard to get a hold of. Oh well...I missed out on the covers...was in a course all day. No $300 profit for this camper...
    I know nothing about the pivot tools, but the TCC guys say this one is a different blue.

As for $300 profit, I would have to sell the cover, and I doubt I would do that.

Golf Guru Nat Williams is on a distinguished road Nat Williams's Avatar
    not a huge fan of this one ... but that's prolly just 'cause i really love the original.

as for this statement :

"i think karma plays here"

karma is hippie propoganda , but I agree with your 'not being a dick' mentality.
    [SIZE=1]NCGT Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Green [/COLOR](06,07,08)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]OG / TGN Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Ottawa [/COLOR](07) [/SIZE]

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    I wasn't in town to pick up this one Lucky Clover

Anyone selling this now? I have some Irish in me and really need the putter luck

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Thanks Jarred,

Ouch! I don't do ebay, I would send hubby to an early grave.

haha... try cameroncollector.com

Thread Information