CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    9 Iron pheenster is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by jonf View Post
    And I was just thinking how much I miss the snow out here in Victoria. On the plus side, at this rate there will still be snow when I get back in May.
    If you miss it, take a drive up to Mt. Washington. They still have a base close to 400cm. I'm planning on getting at least one or two more ski days in this season; let me know if you want a lift.

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenster View Post
    If you miss it, take a drive up to Mt. Washington. They still have a base close to 400cm. I'm planning on getting at least one or two more ski days in this season; let me know if you want a lift.
    Thanks for the offer. I actually went up with some friends last weekend, and battered my body trying snowboarding for the first time. Probably head up to Whistler once exams are done, but don't have the time for any extracurriculars for a few weeks.

Championship Cup Eldred is on a distinguished road Eldred's Avatar
    Hey Scott, it's March break, will you guys take our kids for few hours in exchange for snow removal?

BTW: nobody put "Barry" in the bottom of the batting order...again I hope!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallys0820 View Post
    Som,

You didn't even offer to come over and blow out our snow and we're practically neighbours! lol

I'll make sure that Pete puts you at the bottom of the batting order this year!

Fally

Hopelessly Addicted fireice is on a distinguished road fireice's Avatar
    A few from North Gower.

Forum Jedi Weazl is on a distinguished road Weazl's Avatar
    Update

As of 7am this morning my street in Orleans, still not plowed!!!!
    Lots of yoga pants these days, not enough Yoga!

Championship Cup Eldred is on a distinguished road Eldred's Avatar
    My next door neighbour hasn't seen his plow guy since January, so much for the 10cm policies!!

Quote Originally Posted by sillywilly View Post
    i want to punch our plow guy in the face. The guy charges us upfront and then doens't show up and when he does we've already paid someone else to do it.

Im a fixture here Pinshark is on a distinguished road Pinshark's Avatar
    Primrose Ave yesterday....
    PinShark
    [URL="http://www.TheGroutDoctor.ca"] [/URL]

Hall of Fame MusicMan is on a distinguished road MusicMan's Avatar
    Looks alot like my street right now Lance. we have that 1 lane plowed. how do you fit 2 cars on a 1 lane city of kingston....... they should have towed the cars that were parked on the street

just spoke to my dad and our street in Nepean still isnt plowed. the guy that does our driveway tried to be a nice guy and plow the street for everyone and he got stuck a few feet in.

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Great pics. It is crazy there Nice to see pics of home.

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinshark View Post
    Primrose Ave yesterday....

This is my favourite pic.. awesome shot!
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Im a fixture here Pinshark is on a distinguished road Pinshark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris St. Michael View Post

This is my favourite pic.. awesome shot!
    Thanks...Just for fun,
    PinShark
    [URL="http://www.TheGroutDoctor.ca"] [/URL]

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    I vote Pinshark has the best pics.Also the most depressing ones.lol.

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Ok now just remember when looking at these pics that we live in the country, we have 2 acres to put this white crap, and our roads are wider than the city ones!!!!
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Some more depressing photos!!! And so much for building the kennel to keep the dogs in!!!

Believe it or not that little hump in the centre of the pic back by the tree line is a (was) a 1991 Cadillac (at least we still think it is there).

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    My god damned shed roof and one side just caved in under the weight of the snow The bloody thing was full and now I have to wait to find out what did and didn't survive until the 3 or 4 feet of snow melts so I can venture out to get to it!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that, Bob. There is a silver lining, though. Didn't you store your woods in there? Insurance should cover their replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    My god damned shed roof and one side just caved in under the weight of the snow The bloody thing was full and now I have to wait to find out what did and didn't survive until the 3 or 4 feet of snow melts so I can venture out to get to it!
    Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    Didn't you store your woods in there? Insurance should cover their replacement.
    LOL I only store stuff that creates work like NEW lawn mower, NEW gas trimmer, grass dethatcher, NEW power washer, NEW glass patio set, NEW wheelbarrow and all the lawn and garden stuff.....

Mike, what were you thinking I would never ever let my clubs or anything golf related stay out in the cold (even if I have traded the iron set in for another set coming in April)

Oh now wait, I might just have stored IRONMASTERS Cally Irons in the shed that I picked up for him earlier in the year Sorry Frank Anyone know how Frank can straighten the shafts and take rust off the heads???

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    You guys have got to be kidding me i am getting ready for our last game today We just got back from Vegas last night-----I'm wondering who left the gate open to the "world"---all the animals escaped to Vegas---"Sin City" does not begin to describe it. Enjoyed the day---but never again! Heading home by Utah and Colorada Springs---lots to see yet.

Oh Yeah---sorry to hear about your shed Bob ---how's the knee doing?

Believe it or not--sort of looking forward to getting home--even with the laptop I feel out of the loop. Sure hope the snow starts to melt for you fellas--I have had my share of summer--I can last a little longer.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    That sucks
    One more thing that might delay your first round.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Oh no! I am sorry Indio. That is a real pain. We were worried about ours this year so I pretty much emptied it and we put a tarp over. We are fully replacing the garage this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    You guys have got to be kidding me i am getting ready for our last game today We just got back from Vegas last night-----I'm wondering who left the gate open to the "world"---all the animals escaped to Vegas---"Sin City" does not begin to describe it. Enjoyed the day---but never again! Heading home by Utah and Colorada Springs---lots to see yet.

Oh Yeah---sorry to hear about your shed Bob ---how's the knee doing?

Believe it or not--sort of looking forward to getting home--even with the laptop I feel out of the loop. Sure hope the snow starts to melt for you fellas--I have had my share of summer--I can last a little longer.
    Isn't Vegas wonderfull..... my second favorite USA destination

Well, at least it was a shed and not the garage or house roof.... shed will cost a grand to replace and maybe an item or two inside, the garage would be a real bummer and very inconvenient (mind you paid by insurance).

The knee is well, still acting new but I will get the hang of it by Tee off day on May 10th with the NCGT (assuming the doc likes my progress at my final appointment on May 7th). The folks are going to love me that day, won't have swung a club since last October and won't be able to push off or turn with my right lknee so I can see the cash leaving my pocket into mpare's little change purse that day!

Still not back at work full time yet though... another month or so and I will be back full time.

Don't look too forward to coming back Brian, they still haven't got the side streeyts back to normal from the big dump we got a couple of weeks ago! but the good news is they are calling for a big warm up starting next week

Quote Originally Posted by NoBack View Post
    That sucks
    One more thing that might delay your first round.
    NOTHING is going to delay my May 10th tee off! I told you, even if you have to hold me up on the first tee I am going to be there! I have already shined up my new Scotty Red X3 7 strokes to get to the green and one putt

Quote Originally Posted by little brit View Post
    Oh no! I am sorry Indio. That is a real pain. We were worried about ours this year so I pretty much emptied it and we put a tarp over. We are fully replacing the garage this spring.
    I wouldn't mind going out with a tarp but I would have to shovel 80 feet of 3 to 4 foot high snow to get to it and that ain't gonna happen. Oh well, its only material that I will just replace if necessary No biggy

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    LOL I only store stuff that creates work like NEW lawn mower, NEW gas trimmer, grass dethatcher, NEW power washer, NEW glass patio set, NEW wheelbarrow and all the lawn and garden stuff.....

Mike, what were you thinking I would never ever let my clubs or anything golf related stay out in the cold (even if I have traded the iron set in for another set coming in April)

Oh now wait, I might just have stored IRONMASTERS Cally Irons in the shed that I picked up for him earlier in the year Sorry Frank Anyone know how Frank can straighten the shafts and take rust off the heads???
    ........Don't worry about it Bob, I didn't need the shafts and I have a dremel tool to clean off any rust from the heads.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster15213 View Post
    ........Don't worry about it Bob, I didn't need the shafts and I have a dremel tool to clean off any rust from the heads.
    But Frank, you can now stand on one side of the tree and with a good setup, hit a ball on the other side of the tree and nit damage your shaft anymore? (Picture it Frank)

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    But Frank, you can now stand on one side of the tree and with a good setup, hit a ball on the other side of the tree and nit damage your shaft anymore? (Picture it Frank)
    ......Well it is tempting since I've been known to have those types of shots to play

Thread Information