CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
    3 Wood Leftygolfer3 is on a distinguished road Leftygolfer3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbower View Post
    That was some left handed nutcase from the opposition!!!!
    You just wish you had my sense of style there buddy!
    Proud Member of the '07, '08, '09, '11 & '12 TGN Ryder Cup Team!!!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftygolfer3 View Post
    You just wish you had my sense of style there buddy!

I'm not so sure about that. You looked like a white MC Hammer on day one wearing that parachute you called a pair of pants.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    The funniest line I heard this weekend came from the owner of the Bed and Breakfast that myself, Chris and Frank stayed at. On Saturday morning when Frank was getting ready to head back to the border to 'bail out' the clubs that were confiscated by the Canadian Customs the owner asked....

'Frank, would you mind settling your account before you leave just in case they have decided to throw you in prison and you don't make it back'

The look on Frank's face was a real Mastercard moment
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Bouche
    Priceless! lol

I had a great weekend guys and I am already counting down the days till next years event. We need to grab that trophy back. Thanks goes out to everyone and to all the toronto'ers that I played with. I had a blast and hopefully next year I will stay with you guys and experience the challenges that Hoolio will put forth after the rounds. Might be able to match the desert challenge but I will probably pass on the paper bags. LOL

Thanks to Geoff for carrying me around on the first day with all my hooks and on top of that organizing it all. Although we got skunked on the first day we some how managed to bring the match down to the final shot on each nine. The second day was a little better and I am still thinking about that amazing shot Scotty ( toronto's captain) hit to tie my eagle on the 11th hole par 5. It was an amazing match and a great weekend all together and thanks again to all.

Champion racmbs is on a distinguished road racmbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouche View Post
    Priceless! lol

I had a great weekend guys and I am already counting down the days till next years event. We need to grab that trophy back. Thanks goes out to everyone and to all the toronto'ers that I played with. I had a blast and hopefully next year I will stay with you guys and experience the challenges that Hoolio will put forth after the rounds. Might be able to match the desert challenge but I will probably pass on the paper bags. LOL

Thanks to Geoff for carrying me around on the first day with all my hooks and on top of that organizing it all. Although we got skunked on the first day we some how managed to bring the match down to the final shot on each nine. The second day was a little better and I am still thinking about that amazing shot Scotty ( toronto's captain) hit to tie my eagle on the 11th hole par 5. It was an amazing match and a great weekend all together and thanks again to all.

Matt, it was a pleasure playing against you on Sunday, you were a true gentleman from start to finish. The match we had was a great battle....I just wish I hadn't plunked my tee shots on both 16 and 17 into the drink, those were 2 brand new balls dammit!! The shot on #11 went down in my books as the best feeling shot I have ever hit in my amateur career....here I was yelling at the ball to get down as I had pured that LW, while my partner swaaain is yelling get in the hole (and I'm looking at him like he's nutz)..next thing you know, 1 hop with a little bit of roll and down she goes. Screamed like a girl, but if felt damn good and appreciate you understanding it was only about the moment....

Geoff, a BIG thanks to you for setting this up bro...couldn't have done it without you. To my playing competitors over the weekend, hats off to the great matches we had and thoroughly enjoyed the company and competition you all offered up. To the rest of the OGF crew, walk around with your heads up high boys...in the end it's just a trophy, the camaraderie you guys displayed out there and games you guys all brought to the course is something to be proud of. Mr. Kilbank....you should be proud of the boys that put their hearts on the line for OGF, they did good man!!!

If I don't have the pleasure of playing some golf with you fine gents this summer, you all take good care of yourselves and am already looking forward to the event in 2009!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to to the gym as after playing against Matt...it's clear I need to pump some iron to be able to bomb it as far as you can.

Bouche
    Quote Originally Posted by racmbs View Post
    Matt, it was a pleasure playing against you on Sunday, you were a true gentleman from start to finish. The match we had was a great battle....I just wish I hadn't plunked my tee shots on both 16 and 17 into the drink, those were 2 brand new balls dammit!! The shot on #11 went down in my books as the best feeling shot I have ever hit in my amateur career....here I was yelling at the ball to get down as I had pured that LW, while my partner swaaain is yelling get in the hole (and I'm looking at him like he's nutz)..next thing you know, 1 hop with a little bit of roll and down she goes. Screamed like a girl, but if felt damn good and appreciate you understanding it was only about the moment....

Geoff, a BIG thanks to you for setting this up bro...couldn't have done it without you. To my playing competitors over the weekend, hats off to the great matches we had and thoroughly enjoyed the company and competition you all offered up. To the rest of the OGF crew, walk around with your heads up high boys...in the end it's just a trophy, the camaraderie you guys displayed out there and games you guys all brought to the course is something to be proud of. Mr. Kilbank....you should be proud of the boys that put their hearts on the line for OGF, they did good man!!!

If I don't have the pleasure of playing some golf with you fine gents this summer, you all take good care of yourselves and am already looking forward to the event in 2009!!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to to the gym as after playing against Matt...it's clear I need to pump some iron to be able to bomb it as far as you can.
    Dont forget that the ball did a nice 360 before it dropped!! And the fact that when it went in you yelled YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOGEY!!!!!!! LMAO that was priceless!!!

See you in 2009 scotty!

Thread Information