CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Baxter

Hello From Mexico

Just wanted to say hello from Mexico and let you know I was thinking of my cold friends today. Please don't worry about me..I am using plenty of sun screen ..It is a little warm today 91 but will push through it and try to enjoy it..

Wife is taking me shopping today...why do I know this will not be cheap

Bye for now

Dave

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    That was cruel.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank View Post
    That was cruel.

....and unusual punishment.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    You have a bunch of frozen golfers hoping your wife has real expensive taste!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Wat to go Dave----
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Baxter
    Update - 4 dresses - Pearls - a little silver and a day tour for tomorrow that I am trying to get out of so I can go and watch the PGA. It's about 10 minute drive from our resort. I could use a little alone time after today.

Just to let you guys know...Tonight I'm sitting in the 24hrs sports bar drinking Blue something and enjoying a Cohiba Siglo II and have about 3hrs of work to do. So it's not all fun......Need to pay for the watch I saw today..but did not buy...But I am thinking about it...Might have to sell a few Scotty's to pay for it or pass on the watch and buy a few more Scotty's???

Talk to you later..

Monday Qualifier Fallys0820 is on a distinguished road
    What resort are you staying at Dave?

Fallys
    aka Scott
    Twitter: @Scott_Fally
    "The finest people in the world...are golfers." -- Ben Hogan

Baxter
    We are staying at the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda. It's an all-inclusive.
    The food and service have been great. Just tip the right people and your stay will be perfect.
    Day 1 tip the Bar fridge man - 2 bucks for doing his job and than an extra 5 for more beer, diet coke and water.. Next day rather than 2 beers I had 7, rather 2 diet cokes we had 5 and rather than 2 bottles of water we had a case of 6. Than every day a buck or two and we never ran out. Used room service every dayfor coffee and stuff. Another 5 bucks and we never waited more than 20 minutes for our orders.
    I got a little advice from my travel agent..He said pay for the room that you would be happy staying in than take a taxi and arrive before the rest of the group you are flying with and ask for upgrade. I did this and was able to upgrade the 2 rooms I had. We ended up with Ocean view on the top floor (only 4 floors) right at the beach. (Happy wife, you know what that means) We were the only ones in the lobby when we arrived for check in. Cost me $20.00 per night extra per room. Booking it with our agent would have been $300.00 more per person. We are leaving today. So yesterday I went to the Taxi man. For $2.00 I reserved a van at the time we wanted to leave at and to make sure he picked our bags at the time we wanted. 1st things this morning I get a call telling me the van will be there waitiing for us at 3:30 and he will be by to get our bags at 12:00. 12:00 he shows up to get our bags. The whole trip has been perfect and it's amazing what you can get done if you are not tight. I gave him $10.00 for picking up our bags.
    So now were killing time...drinking Miami Vice..I have no clue what it is but it's good. It's going to be an easier flight now........

Thread Information