CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    3 Wood wboudrea is on a distinguished road wboudrea's Avatar

Cheep golf for students

Hey everyone,
    As the title says I am looking for a course with good student rates. I live in Greely (very close to Emerald Links) just so that you have an idea of where I am centralized. I was looking at Cedar Glen as it has a rate of $330 for students. It is a little out of the way but for tht price I think iy may be worth it. Anyone play there and able to give me some feedback on the course (remember forum rules) would be greatly appreciated? Also is there any chance of a student rate for RM? Thanks for the help.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"-#99

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    An RM membership is only $175 right now. CedarGlen is just $10 on weekdays with the club.

We don't offer a student rate, but we do discount renewing members in the fall.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

6 Iron Ehmcee is on a distinguished road
    Emerald Links has a Junior Program. $525 + $5 / game. If you are going to play 40+ rounds that might be your best bet. Gas is $1.10 / litre right now and getting higher. You might not want to drive to Cedar Glen that often.

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    What do you mean when you say student. High school? College university? If college or university, how old are you? I only ask because every course seems to have a different definition of student, so it helps to have specifics.

3 Wood wboudrea is on a distinguished road wboudrea's Avatar
    Probably should have been more specific. I an in University and will turn 22 in May.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"-#99

Hopelessly Addicted jsttaylor is on a distinguished road jsttaylor's Avatar
    Cedar Glen is...hmm...a great place for an awesome overall golf membership experience, for the price. The course is just ok. The north nine is definetly way better than the south nine. Even still, the north really just barely compares to either nine even at a place like Cloverdale Links. That being said, the price is awesome (for me it's about quantity not quality) the owners and staff are excellent and they will almost always squeeze you in last minute. The food is good too. It has yet to happen to me that the kitchen was closed even on a Sunday night at 9pm when I'm the last group there. I would definetly recommend it for the price.

Thread Information