Closed Thread
    big hitter

Driver on the DD

Just used my driver for the first time on the DD tonight. Took about 20 swings and not one drive went straight or had a slight draw (my normal shot shape). Every shot was either a big slice or a big hook. I probably didn't have the optimum settings (outside, but dark, with a flourescent light above). I have entered all of my club settings. Thought I would have had at least one decent drive. I have a 5.8 handicap and am a decent driver of the ball. Did someone on here mention that they received a free driver from DD because they were having problems with their driver? Not real excited about using a different driver but if it gives me better results then I would give it a try My current driver is a Taylormade R7 460 (9.5 degree) with a X-stiff ProLaunch Red shaft. I was recently fitted for my driver and have an average swing speed of 110 mph and a 160 mph ball speed. The DD was getting my swing speed correct about half the time. I had a couple 149 mph swings, which is crazy . Just wanting to know how I go about obtaining a free driver from DD. Thanks for your help.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    It looks like you are having the same problems I had. Call the dd folks and complain. They may give you a Optistik driver as they did for me. Good luck with the driver but I have had limited success even with the Optistiks driver.

Thread Information