I was wondering if anyone has tried the Dancin' Dogg golf simulator and could give me their opinion on this unit (www.dancindogg.com). I have been doing extensive research on affordable home golf simulators and I have narrowed my search down to 2:

Dancin' Dogg & the P3 Pro Swing Simulator (www.p3proswing.com) are both are similar in function, they have screen panels that shows swing speed, tempo, distance of ball, club face angle, swing path and yards off target. The P3 also shows ball speed and simulated images of clubface through impact which Dancin Dogg doesn't.

The Dancin' Dogg appears to have fewer sensors than the P3 but by the reviews I have read performs quite well. You hit off a rubber mat on the P3 and artificial grass on the Dancin' Dogg, it would seem to me the artificial grass would get the nod there!

Dancin' Dogg comes with Tiger Woods '07 (you can play rounds on the courses on the program) and is compatibile with '08. P3 is compatible with TW '07 but you must buy it seperately, not a big expense but an additional expense just the same.

The list price for equivalent simulators is $399 for the Dancin' Dogg and $999 for the P3.

I would appreciate any information anyone has on these units.

Thanks