100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Eagle TA 845 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by greenice80 View Post
    hi...i'm serching for a golf simulator and i find dancingdogg and electricspin...
    the second is cheaper but i found only one opinion of a guy saying he bought first and second edition and they both got broke in the first session...
    on dancindogg i found some positive and some negative but i don't understand some things, can someone please explain me if:
    it's possible to put ?
    where is the ball going if you don't buy the net (which costs as much as the dancingdogg itself) ? all over my house??
    you play with a false ball? i mean not a hard one but a soft one?

thanks if someone can explain me...
    greenice,

Yes you can putt (according to the Dancin Dogg site) the putter angle and speed will be read over the sensors.
    If you don't have a net and use a real ball, get ready for some home repairs! You need a net to hit into (Golftown or your local golf store sells smaller nets you can use to hit into for a lot less money.
    If you use a soft ball (foam) you won't get the feel off the clubface but the sensors will pick up the clubhead speed, angle etc... and give you the proper feedback. There is a setting in the software for foam balls, plastic balls and real ones. The clubhead speed will vary depending on the type of ball used and this setting will help calibrate for accuracy.

Hope this helps,

Ciao

Putter greenice80 is on a distinguished road
    thank you very much...

have you tried dancindogg or found some reviews about someone who use it??

Gap Wedge cordug is on a distinguished road cordug's Avatar
    Hi,

I bought one in the fall last year and played all winter with it. It is an awsome peace of kit. I bought it right from the Dancin Dog website. You will not be disappointed. The only thing it will not register properly if you top the ball everything else it is very accurate. The tiger woods game is fun but is not a simulator like the old Links LS game but it works really good, lots of fun. The range that comes with the Simulator is very accurate and you can hone in on your shot making...excellent for the winter months.

Thread Information