100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    3 Wood eyeping is on a distinguished road eyeping's Avatar

Poor Service From Taylor Made

Just woundering if anyone has luck with after service. I have now sent 3 emails to TM over the last 2 months with NO response. My problem is I have a set of 2005 TM rac LT irons and I am missing the little TM emblem from the back x 3, I know it's just cosmetic ,but I would think they at least should come back and say go through our dealer or they are not available or we are dropping them in the mail and saying sorry for the poor workmanship, they should not be falling out.

Just my thoughts

Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar
    call the 1800 and speak to waranty.. they took care of the rattle in my 425 in one week... them and goltown really took great care of me
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Golf Guru justsomeguy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeping View Post
    Just woundering if anyone has luck with after service. I have now sent 3 emails to TM over the last 2 months with NO response.
    That is normal for Taylor Made. Go to an authorized TM dealer (with your original receipt if you still have it) and get them to order it for you.

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Just call them man, i have never had any customer service issues with them whatsoever.

Im a fixture here Pinshark is on a distinguished road Pinshark's Avatar
    I would recomend going into Golftown they can at least send it in for you perhaps. I have had great success with Ping through Golftown as well as Tommy Armour.
    PinShark
    [URL="http://www.TheGroutDoctor.ca"] [/URL]

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    Just woundering if anyone has luck with after service. I have now sent 3 emails to TM over the last 2 months with NO response. My problem is I have a set of 2005 TM rac LT irons and I am missing the little TM emblem from the back x 3, I know it's just cosmetic ,but I would think they at least should come back and say go through our dealer or they are not available or we are dropping them in the mail and saying sorry for the poor workmanship, they should not be falling out.

Just my thoughts
    I can't comment on Taylor Made in particular, but generally customer service via email is very inefficient. It's usually a lot easier to either phone or do it in person. Emails can easily get skipped over, ignored etc. Best just to call and talk to a real human being. That way at least you get immediate feedback so that you know where you stand. good luck.

Thanks for the info, I called the states and they said they are out but if you send the clubs in they would change the head ????. After I explained that this wouldn't work he managed to find 2 out of 3 and is going to put them in the mail. Great.

I received 2 today in the mail. Thanks TM USA.

Thanks for the info, I called the states and they said they are out but if you send the clubs in they would change the head ????. After I explained that this wouldn't work he managed to find 2 out of 3 and is going to put them in the mail. Great.

Thread Information