100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3balls.com

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar

Thumbs up 3balls.com

Just wanted to point potential golfers to this site. They have lots of used (to varying degrees) clubs and lots of brand names (TM, Callaway, Titleist, etc.). I bought a TM540 driver off there for $200 USD + $20 USD shipping. Total, including the exchange and taxes (PST and GST paid when you pick it up at the post office) and handling ($5 again pay at the post office) was $360 CAD. It was shipped USPS (my choice) as this avoids high handling fees that UPS charges. The only downside is it is untrackable.

This club sells for $599 + taxes at Chuck's.

The driver was listed as Mint, which is the next best thing to New. It had not been hit and was in near new condition, but since it wasn't in the wrapper, they won't list it as new. The club arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it and was exactly as advertised (you couldn't tell it from new).

They were great at letting me know when it was being shipped, etc. and were always very quick at answering my questions.

These guys sell a lot of clubs on eBay and are thus very trustworthy.

Any questions, let me know.

Ty Webb
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    Just wanted to point potential golfers to this site. They have lots of used (to varying degrees) clubs and lots of brand names (TM, Callaway, Titleist, etc.). I bought a TM540 driver off there for $200 USD + $20 USD shipping. Total, including the exchange and taxes (PST and GST paid when you pick it up at the post office) and handling ($5 again pay at the post office) was $360 CAD. It was shipped USPS (my choice) as this avoids high handling fees that UPS charges. The only downside is it is untrackable.

This club sells for $599 + taxes at Chuck's.

The driver was listed as Mint, which is the next best thing to New. It had not been hit and was in near new condition, but since it wasn't in the wrapper, they won't list it as new. The club arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it and was exactly as advertised (you couldn't tell it from new).

They were great at letting me know when it was being shipped, etc. and were always very quick at answering my questions.

These guys sell a lot of clubs on eBay and are thus very trustworthy.

Any questions, let me know.
    I smell gopher poontang!

How long did it take from ordering to receiving? I ordered a Bang driver from the US and it took about a month!

Cheers

Ty

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar

about 2 weeks

Ordered it on a Friday. It showed up 2 weeks and 3 days later (on the monday). Not bad considering there was 3 weekends (one of them a long weekend) in between.

Jeff

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar

Thumbs up

How long did it take from ordering to receiving?
    If you read jeffc's post, you'll see it took about 2 weeks. I've won an auction on Ebay from them and also had quick delivery and excellent service. They are one of the bigger golf retailers on Ebay, along with Dallas Golf, Callaway Golf Pre-Owned, RockBottom Golf and Global Golf USA. Their positive feedback is in the thousands - order from any of these places and you'll have no problems.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Webb
    I smell gopher poontang!

How long did it take from ordering to receiving? I ordered a Bang driver from the US and it took about a month!

Cheers

Ty
    Nothing I've purchased from eBay has ever taken a month. Including the stuff shipped Via USPS. My most recent purchase arrived 4 days after I paid online. It's getting better and better. If you're patient you can find some awesome deals.

Driver natgolfer is on a distinguished road
    Won a 3Balls auction awhile ago and the club arrived in a week. Great service.

However, I won 4 auctions from Dallas Golf, but nothing had arrived after three weeks. After a slew of emails and calls to them for each of the auctions won, I finally got the items. It took two months to get everything.

Thread Information