CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar

Talking FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Design No.5

Here you go.. Up for sale is a Studio Design 5 with black pearl finish. It has superb balance and feel. It also comes with head cover and red baby T grip in great shape. It measures 34.5". The sole shows a little wear and a few nicks but that's it, the rest of the club is excellent.

I only want $230... low ball offers will not be replied to.

The Studio Design 5 gets its pedigree straight from the greens of the PGA Tour. It was first introduced on Tour in 2002 as the JAT 2 Mid Bend. The model 5 is a “convertible” mallet design with a rounded, slight radiused back flange and a T sightline going the length of the topline and down the middle of the flange. Scotty calls it a convertible because it has the characteristics of a mallet design except with a more concave flange. The Mid-Bend shaft goes directly into the head giving the putter 1⁄4 toe hang like a Newport or Newport 2 model. This new putter comes with the maintenance free Black Pearl finish that’s as striking as they come, and putts every bit as good as it looks.
    Last edited by The Saint; 01-25-2008 at 11:31 AM.
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    I will be taking a look at this sunday.. Been thinking about one for a while..
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Monday Qualifier Drew is on a distinguished road

Putter

I sent a PM on TOGN. Let me know if still available?
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Chris St. Michael View Post
    Here you go.. Up for sale is a Studio Design 5 with black pearl finish. It has superb balance and feel. It also comes with head cover and red baby T grip in great shape. It measures 34.5". The sole shows a little wear and a few nicks but that's it, the rest of the club is excellent.

I only want $230... low ball offers will not be replied to.

The Studio Design 5 gets its pedigree straight from the greens of the PGA Tour. It was first introduced on Tour in 2002 as the JAT 2 Mid Bend. The model 5 is a “convertible” mallet design with a rounded, slight radiused back flange and a T sightline going the length of the topline and down the middle of the flange. Scotty calls it a convertible because it has the characteristics of a mallet design except with a more concave flange. The Mid-Bend shaft goes directly into the head giving the putter 1⁄4 toe hang like a Newport or Newport 2 model. This new putter comes with the maintenance free Black Pearl finish that’s as striking as they come, and putts every bit as good as it looks.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance LePage View Post
    I will be taking a look at this sunday.. Been thinking about one for a while..
    It is a beauty! That is what I use as a gamer and I paid almost the same price without the original h/C and no pivot tool.... well woth the money
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    Putter is sold
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Thread Information