OK, so who's winning this weekend????

Jags vs Pats (This is probably the only team in the NFL that could put an end to the Pats perfect season. They are tough and nasty and can control the clock with their run offence, should be a good game.)

Chargers vs. Colts (The Colts better come to play. After a shaky start the Chargers turned it on and could still suprise a few teams.)

Giants vs. 'Boys (Hope America's Team has got all their issues sorted out. The Giants are playing some good ball of late, could be a shocker.)

Seahawks vs. Packers (Does anyone else feel the Packers are the team of destiny to represent the NFC in the SB?. Favre always seems to manage to find a way to pull it out.)

With all that being said, here's my picks:

Pats over the Jags, but it will be another nailbitter.

Chargers over the Colts, I'm going with the underdog here. I'm sure I'm wrong, but I'd like to see them pull it off.

'Boys over the Giants, but barely. Romo will be breathing a sigh of relief after this game.

Packers over the 'Hawks, this is probably the only semi-blowout I see happening this weekend. The Pack are just pumped up this season.

Anyone else care to chime in?

*Disclaimer: I am by no means a NFL expert, this is just what I think will happen based on the games I've watched this year and from what I hear on NFL shows. I'm most likely way off and feel free to laugh at my predictions once the games are actually played. LOL!*