These are great forged irons with a progressive off-set and a mid size head which is perfect for the mid to better handicap golfer. They are frequency matched with Mercury Performance shafts in regular flex. These are in excellent condition. I bought them in November and they are too close to my main set that I am willing to let them go. Here is what KZG has to say about them. 3-PW PS I have never used the 3,4,5.

KZG CBII-M - Unique Mid-Size Head for Ease of Play - Wide and Weighted Sole - Progressive Offset with Deep Cavity for Forgiveness - Hand Crafted and Double Forged Benefits: Feel, Workability and Ease of Play....There is no forged iron easier to play than the Forged II-M Cavity Back Irons. These unique mid-size irons will introduce more golfers to the benefits of forged irons. The Forged II-M Irons offer the feel, workability and distance control before only offered in standard sized forged irons. Without a doubt, these new mid sized forgings are the easiest forgings to play on the market. Available in satin or high polish chrome.
  • Asking $225.00
AS A BONUS AND TO COMPLETE YOUR SET YOU GET TOUR ZONE 56° AND 60° TRUSTY RUSTY TYPE WEDGES!! OR PURESPIN 52° & 56° WEDGE SET OR ASK ME WHAT ELSE I HAVE AS A BONUS FOR YOU

These wedges are the Trusty Rusty style and have Penley graphite shafts (68grams, 3.9° torque, low kick point, A flex) installed with new Golfpride Softie grips. The face grooves are deep and nicely rusted for maximum spin. Great price for great wedges

The 56 has 14° bounce the 60 has 8°

The Tour Zone 8620 Rusty wedge looks as good as it plays. Better players prefer the qualities of the 8620 Stainless Steel unplated steel which will develop a "rusty" finish over time. This creates more spin and controlled play.