+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar

For those of us going through withdrawal!!!!

Seeing the beautiful green grass at work today made me really miss golf again!!!
    Just thought I would post some pics of one of my favourite courses that I played almost weekly for a while last summer! Enjoy. Timberrun Golf course in Lanark, Ontario!!
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    A few more!! Boy sure does make me home sick, this course is like my second home!!

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Stop that.I"m at work and going crazyLOL.

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    I am at home and already crazier than a house rat so don't give me any other reasons to go off the deep end
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Got back from Liverpool, New York last night. I felt really good to get outside yesterday and play golf (it's not the same at a simulator). It was sun and cloud with a temperature of 18 degrees. It was really busy on the course.

Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolf View Post
    Got back from Liverpool, New York last night. I felt really good to get outside yesterday and play golf (it's not the same at a simulator). It was sun and cloud with a temperature of 18 degrees. It was really busy on the course.
    How many drivers did you take down with you and how many made the return trip?

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Amazingly enough, I went down with 2, and I came back with the same 2 drivers. Times are a changing. My off season acquisition was only a Scotty putter.

How are you feeling these days?

Amazingly enough, I went down with 2, and I came back with the same 2 drivers. Times are a changing. My off season acquisition was only a Scotty putter.

How are you feeling these days?
    I know what you mean about the Scotty's... I am up to two of the little suckers and I have 2 more that I am looking for

Feeling damned fine Craiger..... I will be out on the course the day they open!

Good to hear that you will be out opening day. Let's hope that day is in March.

I see you just picked up the SC putter from Lance.

Good to hear that you will be out opening day. Let's hope that day is in March.

I see you just picked up the SC putter from Lance.
    I plan on grabbing some of the cash from the NCGT this year.... I put enough into everyones retirement fund last year!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Syracuse should be open again tomorrow with a very respectable 8° due to the fact that it is January. I may take the jaunt down once again, Craig and I had a great time yesterday, felt really good to play with just a shirt on!!

The highlight of the day was watching a 70+ yr old PGA pro crush the ball of every tee.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
    Stop that.I"m at work and going crazyLOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    I am at home and already crazier than a house rat so don't give me any other reasons to go off the deep end
    Yeah after I posted the pics and send some emails with our trip pics, I ended up getting myself all depressed!!!! May have to take another trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    I ended up getting myself all depressed!!!! May have to take another trip!!!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Hi Bob
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Gee Thanks Mac, another flattering picture shows up Knee looks ok there though

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    You will be happy to know that was my first ever picture post I have a good friend that told me how---there will be more. Can you believe this weather? Saw a fellow out chipping on the boulevard ---lots of grass
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    You will be happy to know that was my first ever picture post I have a good friend that told me how---there will be more. Can you believe this weather? Saw a fellow out chipping on the boulevard ---lots of grass
    I am humbled that you picked me as your first picture post..... I am sure everyone here agrees with me, PICK ANOTHER SUBJECT NEXT TIME!

Thread Information