CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Jedi Weazl is on a distinguished road Weazl's Avatar
    I've been pushing my clicgear 2.0 around my house since I got it for Xmas and love it if that helps!
    Lots of yoga pants these days, not enough Yoga!

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    I played with my 2.0 for most of the season last year and it is really easy to push and rolls very smoothly. It is by far the easiest to setup and once you get it it takes only seconds. I lke the idea of not having to worry about my tire pressure or getting a flat (although rare). I have friends who play the Sun and the Bag Boy and I would buy my Clic Gear over both of them again. It is especially handy when you are traveling with a few guys with bags and carts, the Clic Gear can fit anywhere. When I bought mine I took a bag at gt and thru some clubs in it and then pushed it around, it rolled great and I needed the small space.

3 Wood maximus is on a distinguished road maximus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    Figured I'd rehash this thread and see if people were still happy with their clic gear or sun mountain carts. I'm going to get a 3 wheeler and am torn between the two models. I know I voted clic gear in the second post, but pushing them around, the sun mountain seems to have a better ride. For those of you with the clic gear 2.0 carts, how do you find them with the non-inflatable wheels. Do they still push fairly easily? The compact size of the folded up clic gear is a great feature, but if it's not as easy to push, I'll probably just go with the sun mountain. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and if anyone has one to sell, that could help make up my mind....
    I had a great season with the Clicgear 2.0. Coming from a crummy two wheeler with poor tie downs, this was such a joy. You can probably get a bit better roll out of something with air inflated tires on a firm surface, but the difference isn't huge (try the ones on dispaly at GT to get a feel). I found the wide, solid, "tank like" tires are good all around, especially in softer conditions.

I even pimped out the CG2.0 with some <overpriced> accessories over Christmas - wheel cover & spike brush! Now time to find me some spinner rims!

Forum Jedi Weazl is on a distinguished road Weazl's Avatar
    How does the spike brush work I was looking at getting that too!
    Lots of yoga pants these days, not enough Yoga!

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Where can you get them in Canada?

Nevermind, I see that they sell them at GT now! How do you like the wheel cover, i want one to keep the grass out of the car.

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    after studying the clicgear 2.0 and sun mountain v1 online for a few weeks, i made up my mind that i was going to get the clicgear 2.0 but when i went to GT, i found that the clicgear looks like an off-road machine, it's a monster! sure it folds down very small, it rolls very smoothly/effortlessly, but the colors clashed with my golf bag. so i changed my mind at the last second and bought the grey sun mountain push cart, which is just as good, but more low key than the clicgear beast.
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Way Beyond Help rezadue is on a distinguished road rezadue's Avatar
    Anyone here have the SunMountain Microcart? I am just wondering how those are.
    I love My SunMountain V1, but I have a small trunk and it takes up too much room.
    Proud member of the 2009 Ryder Cup winning team

Quote Originally Posted by rezadue View Post
    I love My SunMountain V1, but I have a small trunk and it takes up too much room.
    my mistake! i bought the sun mountain microcart, not the v1. it's really cool. folds down really small.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Good choice no kids, you cannot have a cart that clashes with your bag, that would add at least 5 strokes to your game. Take Reza for example, he was once a 100+ golfer, then he went Taylormade crazy, he is the poster boy for TM now, he makes Sergio clothes & bag look plain, and with just such clothing and swag coordination he now shoots 99 regularly.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    I got one for my dad for Christmas and he took it back and got a clic gear. I liked the micro cart though, and they definitely fold up small and the polished aluminum model looked pretty cool. Would match your station wagon....especially if I scraped up the side of it for you....

He liked the clic gear better because of the size of the wheels, felt it was easier to push and the folded up size wasn't that different.

Quote Originally Posted by leftylucas View Post
    Good choice no kids, you cannot have a cart that clashes with your bag, that would add at least 5 strokes to your game. Take Reza for example, he was once a 100+ golfer, then he went Taylormade crazy, he is the poster boy for TM now, he makes Sergio clothes & bag look plain, and with just such clothing and swag coordination he now shoots 99 regularly.
    that's right luc. if i'm going to suck at golf, at least i'll look good doing it.

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    I would put the micro carts at the top of the list in terms of push carts. It folds down very small, is the lightest cart out there and it felt the most stable to me. From working at GT I know that SunMountain stands fully behind their product, so if something at all happens, 9/10 we can fix it in store in a day or two at no charge to the customer at all. I dont know if the same can be said of the Clicgear. I do know that the Microcart is the highest rated cart out there as well and whenever I ask the guy (Jim) about carts he always says the MicroCart is by far the best... just please don't try and go with the Flip n Go to save a few coins, it will cost you more in the long run... have seen way too many returned for the Micro

Way Beyond Help rezadue is on a distinguished road rezadue's Avatar
    The thought of getting anything other than the microcart or clicgear did not even enter the equation. Truth be told, I love my Sun Mountain V1(The one with no bungees), but just want something smaller.
    Proud member of the 2009 Ryder Cup winning team

folds down to 2 feet. notice the phonebook in the background for size comparisson.
    Attached Images

In the Zone 1800Duffers is on a distinguished road 1800Duffers's Avatar
    I love my Clicgear.

Thread Information