100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar

Awesome Christmas Present!!!!!!

Present from my husband, among many other presents. We are heading for North Carolina on Dec. 27th. Staying and golfing at "The Whispering Pines"!!
    Had finally accepted the fact that I would not be golfing anymore outdoor golf for 2007, and then he booked the trip, what a sweetheart. And for anyone never checking out the golf trips at Christmas time.......go check them out the deals are unbelievable.
    Will take lots of pics and let you guys know how great it was when we get back!

Hope everyone in here got something they really wanted for Christmas!!!
    Never dreamt I would ever get so hooked on this game!!

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Thats awsome.. have fun!! My parents got us a trip to Vegas in April
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Golf Pigette of the Year 07,08 kerisb is on a distinguished road kerisb's Avatar
    Yeah and then when we get back we will be hopefully planning a golfing vacation to PEI with Logan69 and Foxman for this summer!!! Just practicing for my retirement........oh in about another 20 years!!

Sand Wedge Driverdave is on a distinguished road Driverdave's Avatar

Smile I 81 and 95 ,south to N.C. bound.Whispering Pines G&CC.

What my little Keris B does not realize, I can't imagine only being 4hrs and 23mins. from Augusta,and not aleast see it for your own eyes. Yes the big one in April folks,The Masters. I booked a Condo Suite with internet access.
    So stand by for pics and we can fill in the weather and green details.!Life is to short not to live it up once in a while.!
    Smile as it goes right down the middle.!

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Kerry--I should have known you'd figure out a way to get another round or two in before the new year---What did Dave get? Have a good time and yes the Xmas deals are great.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Dave I know your not too far from Agusta but I would think twice before driving over. We did it 3 years ago and you can"t see anything--it was a real dissapointment. We turned into the drive off the main road and before the back of the car was on the driveway an armed guard stopped us. There is a 10 chainlink fence all around the perimeter and the hedge is about 12 feet thick. I told the guard I was Mike Wiers uncle and he said Arnold was his father --he still made us back out

Hey BM he got tons of golfing clothing, balls, a new taylormade stand bag,divot tools,pretty much all golf stuff. And as he says best of all.........he's got a golfing wife that is always ready for a game, and never complains about putting things off to go golfing!! Lesson to all you golfers..........get your wife hooked on golf,then you can golf anytime you want!!!!!

Sounds like you have life figured out --enjoy the trip and like Dave said you have to live it up once in a while---life's too short Oh--watch the "smokies" in NY state--once you get a little farther south I usually hang around with the trucks at whatever speed they are doing--careful crossing over on route 66 to I 95--lots of intersections.

Well we got here about 8pm last night, and played 36 holes in mostly sunshine!!! 67* F and beautiful. Boy it sure is nice to swing the club in the outdoors and sunshine again. Not sure I want to go home though . For anyone who has never been here, there are awesome deals down here!!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerisb View Post
    Well we got here about 8pm last night, and played 36 holes in mostly sunshine!!! 67* F and beautiful. Boy it sure is nice to swing the club in the outdoors and sunshine again. Not sure I want to go home though . For anyone who has never been here, there are awesome deals down here!!
    I think this could be construed as rubbing our noses in it! Glad your enjoying it Kerry!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    I think this could be construed as rubbing our noses in it! Glad your enjoying it Kerry!
    No just sharing with you!!!!
    But seriously they were talking great deals with us if more couples came down and believe it or not they have actually checked out Ottawa Golf cus they are looking for Canadian golfers to come down (we got 4 nights in a condo and 4 games of golf for $274 person) for the whole thing, now how can you beat that!! Anyone that knows me knows how much of a deal seeker I am!!!

No just sharing with you!!!!
    But seriously they were talking great deals with us if more couples came down and believe it or not they have actually checked out Ottawa Golf cus they are looking for Canadian golfers to come down (we got 4 nights in a condo and 4 games of golf for $274 person) for the whole thing, now how can you beat that!! Anyone that knows me knows how much of a deal seeker I am!!!
    Thats a great deal! Tell them Dan would love to accept their american money at par for advertising

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    You got that right!
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Sure glad your enjoying the holiday Kerry ---we got 2" of wet stuff last night --a little rain and it's supposed to freeze tonight ---are you going to add to your total for the year A few pictures would be good ---we could use a nice screensaver for the next 50 days

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    I hope we get to see pics

Ok here are a few pics!! Was about 73*F today!!

And one of my hubby driverdave!!

Great pics Kerri---will you tell Dave to take that smug look off his face Never mind we all understand--enjoy

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Nice!!!!! lucky you

Well our luck ran out today, rain down here all day!! BUT........hey for those of you that know me......... it didn't stop me one bit still got in 18 holes, there was only one other 4 some on the course and the golf pro thought we were crazy!! But he said all us Canadians are the same we go out and play no matter what the weather is like!!!

Well Kerri--at least you got to wear your shorts

kerisb; Did you tell the pro about your well deserved title?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Well our luck ran out today, rain down here all day!! BUT........hey for those of you that know me......... it didn't stop me one bit still got in 18 holes, there was only one other 4 some on the course and the golf pro thought we were crazy!! But he said all us Canadians are the same we go out and play no matter what the weather is like!!!

And judging by those pics, that wasn't a small amount of rain. You are definately a golf pigette Kerri.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

When there are rivers on the greens, and you don't care... you are a real oinker!

yeah Dave wasn't as thrilled as I was to be out there, but hey I sure wasn't going to miss out on our last day down here!! Mind you the wind came up and the last two holes were pretty chilly!! It was about 62* F here today!! We had people driving by the course today....some gave us looks like we were crazy, but others gave us the . And hey a little rain and cold never hurt anyone.........after all we are CANADIANS!!!

When there are rivers on the greens, and you don't care... you are a real oinker!

Hahahah I will take those comments as compliments........thanks!!! LOL

Hopelessly Addicted fireice is on a distinguished road fireice's Avatar
    We are definitely envious kerisb on the way into work today from North Gower could barely see the road driving in for all the snow, more tomorrow as well.

Hahahah I will take those comments as compliments........thanks!!! LOL
    hey 'Oinkmaster' I hope you and Dave are going to get in a round before you leave this morning

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

X-mas present

Still beats the white crap we have on the ground up here.That was one heck of a deal guys.Looks like a great course.

You both have my permission to stay longer

Thread Information