100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SkyCaddie SG5

1 Iron golfmajic is on a distinguished road

SkyCaddie SG5

Well Merry Christmas to me.
    I bought myself a SkyCaddie SG5 as a gift and used it for the first time today.
    The course I play has been plotted to include IntelliGreen which allows you to see any point on the green. Allows you to see how far you hit the Ball (watch out all you long ball hitters, you might be surprised at how short you really are), shows the front and back distance of hazards, shows bunkers and water.
    A real slick device indeed. I basically used the distance for front, middle and back of the green for the upcoming shot it is a help for sure.
    The entire device works really slick and is was more user friendly than the optical devices.
    I will play on Friday with a bunch of fellows who are hooked on the Pinseeker. It will be real fun to see what they think of my new SkyCaddie. I for one feel it is a superior device for about the same money. More to come about this device I am sure.

3 Wood nhwott5 is on a distinguished road
    i have uysed both of these ( skycaddie and pinseeker) boy i can not say enough about the pinseeekr, sky caddie is great if playing a course fully mapped and you do nto get into trouble, but pinseeker, well it helps you any and everywhere,

hands down i love the pinseeker the best

1 Iron golfmajic is on a distinguished road
    SkyCaddie update, 3 rounds before the SkyCaddie wanted to be re-charged, not bad.
    I would also like to report that that my buddies with Pinseekers were asking what the distance was, it is far less trouble to look down at the SkyCaddie versus pulling out the Pinseeker and planting it up to your eyes.

Thread Information