CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar

Gemini 460 vs. Gemini II 460

can someone compare these two for me? One is much more expensive than the other and I'm trying to decide if I should go with the KZG Gemini II Tour ML or the Genini 460 (older). Is there anyone that has played the older one and switched to the newer one? Just trying to figure out if its worth the upcharge
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Par dlb is on a distinguished road dlb's Avatar
    how much is the older model (what are your impressions of the Gemini) ? I'm in the market for a new driver and I'm seriously considering the KZG ........

My friend bought a KZG gemini II driver with a novatech 6500 stiff shaft in it and it cost him $170can shipped. Brand new. I'm just waiting for my club fitter to give me the OK on that combo then I will take it in to him to get tipped and shortened to my specs. If not, I'll be purchasing a shaft from him for my adams club and having that installed. The gemini 460 is fairly cheap on ebay, you can pick up wood heads for $40-$50 new, driver head for $40-50 used. I haven't tried either... I know know a few people that use them and swear by them. If you can afford it, get the II instead.
    willy

Par dlb is on a distinguished road dlb's Avatar
    $170 shipped !! Thats excellent ........ where did he get that from ? I was under the impression you can only get KZG stuff from "KZG Clubbfitters" ?? Never checked ebay .......... maybe I'll do that. Thanks.

well my friend bought it but I'm giving him money for it. It seems like its exactly what I need so might as well.
    willy

Golf Guru justsomeguy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    $170 shipped !! Thats excellent ........ where did he get that from ? I was under the impression you can only get KZG stuff from "KZG Clubbfitters" ?? Never checked ebay .......... maybe I'll do that. Thanks.
    You can only get new KZG clubs from authorized clubfitters. You can pick up used stuff on Ebay or various golf forums for a lot less.

Quote Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
    You can only get new KZG clubs from authorized clubfitters. You can pick up used stuff on Ebay or various golf forums for a lot less.
    Lucky for me, mine was new. Never hit a ball. Its a popular combo. Most KZG drivers will have a novatech or an accra shaft in them. Lucky for me I found exactly what i was looking for. I'm so pumped to get this baby tipped and shortened so I can start hitting the fairway. Bigger thing this year will be keeping the top wrist flat
    willy

Thread Information