100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge seankao is on a distinguished road

Talking Taylor Made R580 with Fujikura 757 shaft and HOT HOT HOT KASCO Drivers (Japan Tour)

I have a Taylor Made 580, 8.5 degree with factory-installed Fujikura Speeder 757 extra stiff shaft.
    Condition: 9.5-9.9/10
    Price to go: CDN550, include shipping. (I am in Montreal...pick up welcome)

Precept Moon Sole 14 degree (brand new)
    Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon Stiff
    Price to go: CDN250, include shipping

If you are interested in
    1) Titleist 681 3-PW with Project X 6.5 steel shaft
    2) Titleist 681 T-Stamp 2 iron with Dynamic Gold S400 steel shaft
    3) Brand New Buick Stand Bag (made by NIKE)
    Give me a quote...

I will have KASCO DD-FOUR, E340 and TM-01 drivers this December
    (DD-FOUR/TM-01/E340 costs over CDN1000 each and is one of the hottest driver in Japan right now...) If you need one, please let me know. I will bring an extra one for you...
    Will cost me about 63,000YEN to get one of these...But if I get more, I will get a discount from the shop I know in Sapporo, Japan.
    Kasco DD-Four, E340 and TM-01 are not available in North America.
    (probably costs CDN600 to CDN750 each depends on how many I get)

Also, if you are interested in Fujikura Shaft (used or new), please let me know. Last time, I got a few FUJIKURA TOUR-SPEC shafts for my friends...they just love them.... TOUR-SPEC shafts are ONLY available in Japan. Cost about USD250 and up....

I can bring about 10-15 clubs and about 20-30 shafts at a time...
    Send me an email, and we will discuss...

Sean Kao
    hkao3@yahoo.com

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Okay, now I see why Dan wanted to crack down on dealers within the classifieds...

Gap Wedge gronker is on a distinguished road
    AMEN to that! This guy's dreaming...
    gronker

Cool I am not a dealer...

Hi,

I am not a dealer. I love golf..and most of my friends are golfers, too.
    I go to Japan twice a year. I often help my friend to bring golf clubs from Japan. Most of the clubs are hard to find here. (ie: Kasco, Honma, Bridgestone...etc)

YES, it is true that I made a little bit of profits by selling brand new clubs that I brought from Japan. BUT compared to real dealers, I virtually make NOTHING.... (a CDN600 KASCO club, I probably make CDN50.
    A CDN600 Callaway driver, local dealer probably make CDN200-300 per club... a good example: Callaway C4. On the same year Callaway launched this club, the price slashed from CDN600 to CDN250, and yet dealers were still making money!)

Beside Kasco drivers and Fujikura Shafts that I am going to bring from Japan.... OTHERS are my PERSONAL equipments....

But it would be nice if I can become a dealer in the future though...
    (and probably make serious money then)

Hope these answer your doubts....

Sean Kao

Sean:

While I appreciate the reply and your honesty in doing so, you are still a dealer in my book. The intent of this classified forum is for members to exchange and sell clubs they are no longer using. New clubs being sold for a profit - no matter how small - are not the same thing. I also presume that for that much smaller profit you will not be offering the same warranty services that the real dealers do.
    I would suggest that if it is your intent to sell new clubs for profit on this forum that you contact Dan about his advertising rates....
    My concern is that if too many people like you turn up in the classifieds it will hurt legitimate sponsors and the classified rules will go back to the way they were... which will hurt the real club 'hos on this forum.

Thumbs up Terribly Sorry About That

Hi Proforged,

I guess I didn't pay enough information that I am not allowed to sell new clubs on this forum. I will take a note of that.... As for warranty, I believe Kasco clubs are backed by international warranty. (like Taylor Made)

Thank you for advising me. I won't make the same mistake next time when I start a new thread....

By the way, have you played 983K/E and R580/R580XD drivers??
    Which one do you prefer??

Thank you again...
    Sean Kao

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Proforged; Please leave the moderating to me.

seankao: Post whatever you like in the for sale sections. It is up to the readers here to decide what they like or not.

I apologise for the confusion regarding the rules. It seems it will take some getting used to for the new rules (where commercial ads are allowed) to settle in.

Sean, you seem like a good guy, and I hope I did not offend you with my comments.
    I have not played any of the new TM or Titleist drivers, despite having gone through more than a dozen drivers this year. So far I've hit most of the Bangs, SMTs, Clevelands and several others. Just not a big TM and Titleist fan.

Dan, I have no intention of moderating the forum... I was just telling Sean my opinion of what the intent of the forum is and that I was worried that this type of thing could lead to the forum going back to the way it was. I don't believe anywhere in my comments did I say that one was not allowed to sell new clubs.
    That said... I will keep my mouth shut in the future.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proforged
    I was just telling Sean my opinion of what the intent of the forum is
    Originally that was what I had in mind too, but many people preassured me into opening it up. There were all kinds of behind the scenes arguments like the one we all just witnessed "you are a dealer" "no I am not" etc.
    That coupled with the fact that sometimes these things can be a valuable resourse of goodies we would never know about otherwise since not everyone wants to advertise everywhere.

and that I was worried that this type of thing could lead to the forum going back to the way it was.
    No thank you. I am very tired of these arguments. Much easier to leave it open and more people are happier with it.

No worries, I am just sorry that Sean's thread got hijacked into a forum rules discussion.

My apologies Dan. And your reply makes perfect sense. This is a great site you have going here. Keep up the good work.

Putter Willo is on a distinguished road

Kasco Dirver

I'm interested in the Kasco Driver, tried one that belongs to my buddy and loved it. I tried getting it from the local dealers but only one could get get it, and they wanted too much. I even tried getting it from Vancouver. Please let me know if it's OK....

Willo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by seankao
    I have a Taylor Made 580, 8.5 degree with factory-installed Fujikura Speeder 757 extra stiff shaft.
    Condition: 9.5-9.9/10
    Price to go: CDN550, include shipping. (I am in Montreal...pick up welcome)

Precept Moon Sole 14 degree (brand new)
    Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon Stiff
    Price to go: CDN250, include shipping

If you are interested in
    1) Titleist 681 3-PW with Project X 6.5 steel shaft
    2) Titleist 681 T-Stamp 2 iron with Dynamic Gold S400 steel shaft
    3) Brand New Buick Stand Bag (made by NIKE)
    Give me a quote...

I will have KASCO DD-FOUR, E340 and TM-01 drivers this December
    (DD-FOUR/TM-01/E340 costs over CDN1000 each and is one of the hottest driver in Japan right now...) If you need one, please let me know. I will bring an extra one for you...
    Will cost me about 63,000YEN to get one of these...But if I get more, I will get a discount from the shop I know in Sapporo, Japan.
    Kasco DD-Four, E340 and TM-01 are not available in North America.
    (probably costs CDN600 to CDN750 each depends on how many I get)

Also, if you are interested in Fujikura Shaft (used or new), please let me know. Last time, I got a few FUJIKURA TOUR-SPEC shafts for my friends...they just love them.... TOUR-SPEC shafts are ONLY available in Japan. Cost about USD250 and up....

I can bring about 10-15 clubs and about 20-30 shafts at a time...
    Send me an email, and we will discuss...

Sean Kao
    hkao3@yahoo.com
    Life is short, eat dessert first!
    "Life is short, eat dessert first"

Pitching Wedge RailRoad17 is on a distinguished road
    How much would a Fujikara Speeder shaft cost if I want to install it on a Taylor Made R580 driver?

I just bought the driver and it came with a Regular stock shaft. Its much better than my previous driver(TM 320) by keeping the ball in the fairway although sometimes its shorter. I wonder if the Speeder shaft would send me to dreamland?

Smile I will keep you posted, Willo :)

Hi Willo,

I will keep you posted. Will decide my schedule the end of October. (I will go to Japan next month.)
    Kasco drivers are very good.
    If you want, I can also try to have the driver installed with Fujikura shafts.

Sean Kao

Smile Re-shaft!

Hi Railroad,

I believe it will cost you around CDN350 to get it done in Golftown.
    Well, if you can get the shaft by yourself, it will probably cost around CDN25 for re-shaft at any golf shops or Golftown.

Hope it helps.
    Sean

Thank you, Dan and Proforged

Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for your post.
    I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts.
    Just got back to Montreal few days ago. The weather has been really bad recently. ><: Have not yet played golf for almost two weeks... Hopefully I can play a few more rounds before I leave for Japan..

Proforged has been a gentleman. He also provides me with good information as well. (since I am new to this forum)

Once again, I am glad for your time on this matter.
    And I apologize to both of you...

Have a good weekend!
    Sean

Cool Dreamland

Hi Railroad again,

I believe I have not yet answered your question.
    Well, Fujikura has produced many excellent shafts.
    I am lucky to have the opportunity to try some of those shafts.
    To be frankly, I am not a swing analyst/doctor...and I cannot suggest you whether it is good for you or not.
    So far, Fujikura shafts give me distance and control at the same time. (maybe some psychological effect involved as well...)
    I think though choosing a good shaft is very important, sound-fundamentals are crucial in your game. I think if you have a good swing, then probably a good shaft will help you in a big way. (and yes....it will even send you to dreamland)

I have a tendency to pull my drive....my iron plays are usally good. I think everytime I am on the tee, I always try to kill the ball...
    Well, with Fujikura 757 shaft, my longest drive went about 345 yards. I usually drive in about 290 yards range.... (don't let the number deceives you... a good number of drives found on left sides of fairway, if not into the woods)

Anyway, hope it helps....

PS: I will meet you in dreamland...
    Sean

Hi Railroad,

I believe it will cost you around CDN350 to get it done in Golftown.
    Well, if you can get the shaft by yourself, it will probably cost around CDN25 for re-shaft at any golf shops or Golftown.

Hope it helps.
    Sean

Clubs SOLD and for sale!

Titleist 681 2-pw: SOLD
    Titleist 56/60 wedges: SOLD
    Buick Stand bag: SOLD
    Kasco K2K fairway woods: SOLD
    Scotty Cameron putter: SOLD

My clubs:
    Taylor Made 580 with 757 X (played about 5 rounds): Make your offer
    Honma forged irons 10 clubs (condition: 8/10) Make your offer
    Moonsole fairway wood with Mitsubishi Rayon S(brand new in wrap): Make your offer

My friends' clubs:
    Taylor Made 320 3-PW (regular steel shafts, 9/10): Make your offer
    Nike Dual Strap stand bag (navy color, 9.5/10): Make your offer
    Callaway X12 3-PW (regular steel shafts, 7.5/10): Make your offer

Send me offers at
    hkao3@yahoo.com
    Sean

Pitching Wedge RailRoad17 is on a distinguished road
    Hi Railroad again,

I believe I have not yet answered your question.
    Well, Fujikura has produced many excellent shafts.
    I am lucky to have the opportunity to try some of those shafts.
    To be frankly, I am not a swing analyst/doctor...and I cannot suggest you whether it is good for you or not.
    So far, Fujikura shafts give me distance and control at the same time. (maybe some psychological effect involved as well...)
    I think though choosing a good shaft is very important, sound-fundamentals are crucial in your game. I think if you have a good swing, then probably a good shaft will help you in a big way. (and yes....it will even send you to dreamland)

I have a tendency to pull my drive....my iron plays are usally good. I think everytime I am on the tee, I always try to kill the ball...
    Well, with Fujikura 757 shaft, my longest drive went about 345 yards. I usually drive in about 290 yards range.... (don't let the number deceives you... a good number of drives found on left sides of fairway, if not into the woods)

Anyway, hope it helps....

PS: I will meet you in dreamland...
    Sean

So if I am to buy the shaft from you, how much would it cost? (New or used)

Thumbs up Price for Fujikura Shafts

This November, I will go to Japan.
    I will bring some Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec shafts (top of line speeder series, not available at North America, it normally costs about USD50 more per shaft, but you will probably end up paying more if you can find it in North America) The wholesaler price for Fujikura Speeder (International Series) is about USD200-USD220 per shaft. I will try to get the TOUR-SPEC shafts at around that price.

Right now, I cannot quote you the exact price. I will only be able to after I finalize how many shafts I am going to bring back from Japan. However, one thing for sure is that I will try to(definitely) get a nice deal!

If you are looking for used speeder shafts, depending on the condition, it will be around USD125-150 per shaft.

All shafts mentioned above are real Speeder Shafts (not the inferior version of OEM shafts made for Titleist, Nike, Orlimar...etc)

Send me an email....I will also keep you posted with the latest news...

Best rgds,
    Sean Kao
    -----------------------
    drive over the range....
    -----------------------

Thread Information