CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    It took me a lot of hard work, but nothing is too good for the organizer of our fun event. For you Bob, I have found a link to some really great golfing pictures of Natalie Gulbis. There are other pics, but I'm sure you would not be interested. Here's the link: http://www.lekkerenmooi.nl/

When you open the home page you will find a drop down menu on the left center of the page. Look under "N" (the index is based on first names) and you will find "Natalie Gulbis." Click on the link and a number of small pictures will appear in the middle of the site. If you click any picture, it will enlarge to its actual size. Also, there is an additional drop down menu at the top of the photos that will allow you to get to the second page of photos. Merry Xmas, Bob. You deserve it. You bring the Holiday Season's joy to us every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    He was encroaching on my Natalie turf I lost my head with jealousy for a moment
    Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post
    It took me a lot of hard work, but nothing is too good for the organizer of our fun event. For you Bob, I have found a link to some really great golfing pictures of Natalie Gulbis. There are other pics, but I'm sure you would not be interested. Here's the link: http://www.lekkerenmooi.nl/

When you open the home page you will find a drop down menu on the left center of the page. Look under "N" (the index is based on first names) and you will find "Natalie Gulbis." Click on the link and a number of small pictures will appear in the middle of the site. If you click any picture, it will enlarge to its actual size. Also, there is an additional drop down menu at the top of the photos that will allow you to get to the second page of photos. Merry Xmas, Bob. You deserve it. You bring the holiday Season"s joy to us every day.
    Bob, I don't know if you've had a chance to look yet but, you might want to have your nitro pills handy when you do.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Oh my, that'll be the end of Bob....

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpare View Post

When you open the home page you will find a drop down menu on the left center of the page. Look under "N" (the index is based on first names) and you will find "Natalie Gulbis." Click on the link and a number of small pictures will appear in the middle of the site. If you click any picture, it will enlarge to its actual size. Also, there is an additional drop down menu at the top of the photos that will allow you to get to the second page of photos. Merry Xmas, Bob. You deserve it. You bring the Holiday Season's joy to us every day.
    I have it on my favorites list Thanks Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    Oh my, that'll be the end of Bob....
    But what a way to go

Hall of Fame Hacker is on a distinguished road Hacker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    But what a way to go
    True enough.........RIP my friend

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Lekker en mooi? Heerlijk!

U bent welkom.

Quote Originally Posted by spackler View Post
    Lekker en mooi? Heerlijk!
    Proud member of the 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ottawa Golf Ryder Cup teams.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    On topic please
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Oops. Sorry, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    On topic please

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    No problem. Usually it's golf threads being thread-jacked by hockey, not the other way around!
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    man i HATE living in Hamilton!!! Sportsnet East carried the Sens/habs game and i got blacked-out for... the OHL selects/Russia game! Man i am glad i got the opportunity to watch that!

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    It drives me insane trying to find the games on TV when they are covered by Sportsnet. Despite tuning to the channel that it says its on with Rogers, I get the blackout screen. Then I search through several hundred channels to then locate the right one - which actually says it should be another show. How difficult is it to put in on the channel that it says its supposed to be on? I am not sure why the Robinson sweater retirement was not on either, despite being on RDS.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Must be Single mberube is on a distinguished road mberube's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc View Post
    It drives me insane trying to find the games on TV when they are covered by Sportsnet. Despite tuning to the channel that it says its on with Rogers, I get the blackout screen. Then I search through several hundred channels to then locate the right one - which actually says it should be another show. How difficult is it to put in on the channel that it says its supposed to be on? I am not sure why the Robinson sweater retirement was not on either, despite being on RDS.
    I also hate when they blackout West CDN games like Calgary Edmonton and Vancouver. It’s not like we have the option to go and watch the game live. At least I can watch all 82 Habs games on RDS HD. The only network that offers 82 HD games of their home team.
    Strive for perfection, but never expect it!

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mberube View Post
    I also hate when they blackout West CDN games like Calgary Edmonton and Vancouver. It’s not like we have the option to go and watch the game live. At least I can watch all 82 Habs games on RDS HD. The only network that offers 82 HD games of their home team.
    Believe it or not, that's the Sens fault. The NHL gives teams the right to control competitive programming within a 50 mile radius of their rink on regional channels. Since Rogers has 4 "local" versions of Sportsnet, they are all considered regional channels, and the blackout rules apply. TSN is a national network, so the rules don't apply there. The only time you'll get to see teams like Toronto or Montreal here (other than HNIC or TSN/RDS) is when they play Ottawa.

If you want to see all of the games, you need to pay for specialty channels like Centre Ice, etc.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

3 Iron guitarman is on a distinguished road guitarman's Avatar
    Yeah baby! Stanley here we come.
    Terry

Quote Originally Posted by guitarman View Post
    Yeah baby! Stanley here we come.

Stanley Livingston I presume?

Thread Information