100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ufc 78

Known entity Mattchew is on a distinguished road Mattchew's Avatar

ufc 78

any predictions on Bisping-Evens tonight?

I hope Evens beats Bisping. He should have lost his last fight with Matt Hamil in Eng, but now thats it in the US it should be a little more fairly judged!
    Evens KO 2nd

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Bisping was scored a win by the 2 american judges , it was in fact the uk judge that declared hamill the win , so as far as "home advantage" there actually wasn't one , anyway , i personally thought he was very lucky to get the win , that night , but expect to see a much more improved Bisping tonite .
    As far as a result , i think Bisping will pull the win , by TKO , late in the 3rd.
    Not taking anything away from Evans , hes a good fighter , but i think Bisping will be out to prove his doubters wrong.
    The undercard has some excellent fights also , watch for Edgars vs Fisher , could be fight of the night.
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Known entity Mattchew is on a distinguished road Mattchew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    Bisping was scored a win by the 2 american judges , it was in fact the uk judge that declared hamill the win , so as far as "home advantage" there actually wasn't one , anyway , i personally thought he was very lucky to get the win , that night , but expect to see a much more improved Bisping tonite .
    As far as a result , i think Bisping will pull the win , by TKO , late in the 3rd.
    Not taking anything away from Evans , hes a good fighter , but i think Bisping will be out to prove his doubters wrong.
    The undercard has some excellent fights also , watch for Edgars vs Fisher , could be fight of the night.
    I dont think it mattered much that the judges were american that went with Bisping...you knew a close fight was going his way in the UK. Hamil would have had to ko him to win! But should be a good one tonght! enjoy!

Shagging Balls DavidY is on a distinguished road DavidY's Avatar
    Bisping definately was the loser in his fight with Hamil. Hamil got ripped off.

Evans should take care of Bisping without too much trouble.

Dave

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    This was not the best fight ever , by a long shot !
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    Hard luck for Canadian Joe Doerkson ko'd hard in 2nd round.
    Not the best ufc I've seen, they didn't eveen show the Akihiro Gono fight! Submission of the night!
    Andrew

Thread Information