CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    I don't think I changed anything this season, other than early in the year. I'll probably do some ebay-ing after christmas. Oh: almost forgot, I reclaimed my pride from hoolio's over-stuffed staff bag (no wonder he's going through 3-wheelers & shoes pushing that monster around)
    Thinking about a d2 and some titleist fairways once the newer models are out.
    and a tire iron
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Scratch Player byerxa is on a distinguished road byerxa's Avatar
    The primary bag should remain the same except for the following changes:
    - Wedges. My short game sucks so I am a wedge ho (of course its the clubs, not me ). Beginning of the year I put a couple of SMT Durometers in the bag, then mid year went back to my Raven VCTs. Now practicing this fall/winter I think I have come full circle and have gone back to the Maltby M-series.
    - Assembled a new Wishon 321LI 2I with the GI-335 Tour Weight shaft. Had originally assembled a 2I with the regular weight shaft (stiff, standard tip trim) and a 3I with the Tour Weight shaft (regular, +1" tip trim to firm). After a year of playing them I finally decided I liked the Tour Weight better and made a new 2I - old one goes to the travel bag.

Now the off season cabin fever work:
    - Picked up a set of Louisville Classic 50s muscle backs, trying some FST ProBlack Lites tipped to firm. So far have the 5 iron assembled and is very sweet when pured. This iron is very close to the Mizuno MP-14s and will become my travel set irons. They may even take a run at my Maltby M-05s!
    - Put a Maltby CT250 11.5* head into a SKFiber TT80 as a thriver experiement. Head is on special from GolfWorks so I could not resist. Have not hit it yet.
    I don't have an ulcer - I am just a carrier.

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    So far i've bought two tour issue/tour van grinded wedges, a 52 and a 56 degree to match my 60V. All refinished by the Iron Factory and minty fresh.

Just picked up a tour issue Ignite 460 9.5 head to match my Nike Blades for next year. All I need now is a few hybrids and a 3 wood and i'm good to go!

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    Just picked up 3 new "tire irons" off ebay. my fairway I've been looking for, plus 56 & 60 spin milled wedges. All brand new. Thanks for scouring ebay for me hoolio.
    Andrew

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    Just picked up 3 new "tire irons" off ebay. my fairway I've been looking for, plus 56 & 60 spin milled wedges. All brand new. Thanks for scouring ebay for me hoolio.
    Tell the children I'm sorry. They won't be getting that Nintendo Wii they wanted until next year.
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Thread Information