I'm a Dolphin's fan, so outside of Jason Taylor it's not looking too pretty this year for my team, but the league itself looks like it could be in for one of the most competitive seasons in years. All the top teams have huge question marks. The Pats just lost Seymour and Harrison, and Moss has been hurt all preseason. San Diego is loaded, but they waited until their OC and DC left before they fired Marty. Hard to believe Norv Turner is the answer, but maybe he can be a Joe Torre like character. Ravens look good everywhere except QB. Colts had some big offseason losses on d, still looking unstoppable with the ball though.

The NFC is the weak sister but maybe this is the Eagles' year? McNabb looked great in preseason. Saints can only get better as Reggie Bush does, man I wish the Dolphins picked Brees. Bears are still looking like they'll go as far as Grossman can take them, 49ers are starting to show some life.

I don't know, it just seems like this is going to be a great year of football with a lot of good teams, but no dominant ones. Can't wait for kickoff tomorrow night! Anyone have any predictions? I'm thinking Eagles-Ravens Super Bowl, but I am almost never right.