OK, I'm on Day 6 of the PEI trip so I thought that I'd give a quick up-date on how its going.....

Day 1 - Played Summerside G&CC and shot a PB of 85. The course is in very good condition and it certainly isn't the same course that I grew up playing.

Day 2 - Played Mill River GC (my favorite Island Course) and shot a gratifying 92 considering that I started out triple, triple. The course is in great condition as well.

Day 3 - Played Anderson's Creek - I shot a disappointing 100 on a tough course but it was very windy - that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. The course is in fantastic condition and is a must play for anyone venturing to the Island.

Day 4 - We went fishing with my uncle and caught a ton on lobster and 4-5 dozen mackrel........(the seafood doesn't get any fresher than that)

Day 5 - We 'warmed up' with 18 holes at Red Sands where I shot an 86 before moving on to the main course for the day - The Eagles Glenn where I shot a very solid (for me) 91. Eagles Glenn is in pristine shape and is a MUST play if you ever get to the Island.

Today - it is pouring rain, so we're taking the day off to rest before the 14 hour drive back home.....

Stats for the week:

3 wins, 1 loss and 1 tie against the old man and my cap came down 2.5 strokes - all in all not too shabby for a hacker