+ Reply to Thread
    Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar

Game of golf anyone??

O.K. So I have about 7 days of vacation left and I would still like to play golf with a few of you Canadian golf nuts . I should have some money to spend by late September so I can come up to the Niagara area and play some golf, maybe the Whirlpool course or something within 50 miles or so of the Niagara area. I don't really want to drive more than 5 hours if at all possible since I'm not staying over night. Is there anybody out there that's willing to take the trip to Niagara to meet me? Any day except Wednesday or Saturday. I'll buy lunch or dinner depending when we start. If you wish I'll help you with your game and guarantee you'll have a good time with a lot of laughs .

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Frank, that is right in line with the Forum Fun Day. Why don't you drive up here (just another 6 hours ) and we will get you a place to stay. I can't guarantee the Ritz but we have a spare bed here that you are more than welcome to use as long as you bring your own Teddy Bear Bugsy makes a great breakfast and is real good with the BBQ so all it will cost you is the gas to get here and your golf. I will take a couple of days off and I am sure we can setup a game or 2 with some forum members. Think about it buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster15213 View Post
    O.K. So I have about 7 days of vacation left and I would still like to play golf with a few of you Canadian golf nuts . I should have some money to spend by late September so I can come up to the Niagara area and play some golf, maybe the Whirlpool course or something within 50 miles or so of the Niagara area. I don't really want to drive more than 5 hours if at all possible since I'm not staying over night. Is there anybody out there that's willing to take the trip to Niagara to meet me? Any day except Wednesday or Saturday. I'll buy lunch or dinner depending when we start. If you wish I'll help you with your game and guarantee you'll have a good time with a lot of laughs .

Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

Practice Pig ironmaster15213 is on a distinguished road ironmaster15213's Avatar
    O.K. As soon as I get back from this 4 day tournament I'll beg some people to cover me for both weeks, 15th and 22nd. of September. How many days can you take off? Maybe I'll take that Friday and Monday off and we can hit some courses of your choosing. If your nice to me I'll give you a couple of strokes to play with though I heard from a little birdie that your playing well and don't need them .

O.K. As soon as I get back from this 4 day tournament I'll beg some people to cover me for both weeks, 15th and 22nd. of September. How many days can you take off? Maybe I'll take that Friday and Monday off and we can hit some courses of your choosing. If your nice to me I'll give you a couple of strokes to play with though I heard from a little birdie that your playing well and don't need them .
    Alright Frankie

As soon as you are back from your 4 day tournament, let me know and I will make my plans as well. I will setup some games with other people from the forum (I will also let Bugsy know you are coming )

Hey, Hey, Hey I went to play I won the 3 day singles tournament with a 72,75 and a 72, Sundays round was washed out so what do I do but go to the indoor driving range and practice for 6 hours . This weekend I will see if I can get somebody to work for me so I can come up there and play some golf with you and Mike Pare. It came down to the last hole with me being one up on my closest competition, I played the hole very conservatively and he didn't make birdie, Woo! Woo! not too bad for a gimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio View Post
    Alright Frankie

As soon as you are back from your 4 day tournament, let me know and I will make my plans as well. I will setup some games with other people from the forum (I will also let Bugsy know you are coming )

Hey, Hey, Hey I went to play I won the 3 day singles tournament with a 72,75 and a 72, Sundays round was washed out so what do I do but go to the indoor driving range and practice for 6 hours . This weekend I will see if I can get somebody to work for me so I can come up there and play some golf with you and Mike Pare. It came down to the last hole with me being one up on my closest competition, I played the hole very conservatively and he didn't make birdie, Woo! Woo! not too bad for a gimp
    Great shooting Frank... congrats! Glad you showed them young guns how to play I'm sure there will be more than me and Mike that will want to get a game or 2 in with ya...... we will pick a couple of good courses and post in the forum for victims

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Great shooting Frank... congrats! Glad you showed them young guns how to play I'm sure there will be more than me and Mike that will want to get a game or 2 in with ya...... we will pick a couple of good courses and post in the forum for victims
    Depending on where and when I could probably be convinced to play a round with my Ryder Cup partner.

And good job Frank on taking home the title.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

......Forum for victims??? with Mike Pare and you the main man on the Ryder cup team as far as points won are concerned......Why do I feel my pocket being picked

......Forum for victims??? with Mike Pare and you the main man on the Ryder cup team as far as points won are concerned......Why do I feel my pocket being picked
    Hey hey hey, don't start vicious rumors about mparé..... he really is a nice guy inspite of his addiction to taking candy from a baby on the golf course but he will give you strokes (ask Jarred)

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Hey Frank---I have been trying to get a game with Golfbum since last year---it looks like there is a good chance we will be in Cambridge Ont the week of Sept 24th---keep it in mind---my god you might have to retire after this trip
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    PS Frank---ssshhhhhh--I heard Indio got a new couch.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Thread Information